Discover Maki cabin at Jefferson's Landing Resort on the crystal clear shores of South Twin Lake. This meticulously cared for and updated property provides all the modern amenities needed for a care-free and magical Northwoods vacation.
When you arrive at Maki Cabin, you’ll be immediately enveloped in pristine Northwoods privacy encompassing the resort space. Maki Cabin boasts a level, manicured landscape with a sandy shoreline and private beach. Fish off of the pier while you watch kids swim or row away from the shore on a 14’ aluminum rowboat provided by the property.
The cabin is the perfect blend of rustic Northwoods décor and cozy cabin amenities. Relax in front of the gorgeous, wood-burning fireplace while catching glimpse of wildlife right outside. Both bedrooms provide privacy and space with one queen and one twin bed in each. The bright open style living room and dining area provide the perfect setting to entertain and dine after a busy day exploring the lakes.
The cabin’s deck extends the full length of the house for almost panoramic views of South Twin. South and North Twin Lakes have been the envy of anglers for years with excellent Musky, Walleye, and Bass fishing throughout the lake. Take a break from fishing and paddle the lake looking for Eagle overhead and deer grazing the lakefront.
Enjoy the privacy of South and North Twin Lakes or explore the nearby towns of Conover and Eagle River to explore local shops, pubs, and restaurants. With almost direct access to ATV and bike trails, there is an exhilarating way to explore the area in any season!
*As of summer 2020, due to supply/labor shortages in the Northwoods, we will no longer be able to provide bath or beach towels for our guests. Please plan to bring towels for your stay!*
• 7-night minimum stays in Peak Season. *This property is Saturday-Saturday*
• 3-night minimum for most stays in off-season. Please contact us about the possibility of a 2-night stay.
• Number of renters shall not exceed occupancy without prior notice. Extra persons are $15/night or $75/week.
• This home is NOT pet-friendly. If you bring a pet without notifying us and we find it there, there will be a minimum penalty charge of $50 in addition to the general $100 pet fee.
• June, July, and August ("peak season") arrival time is any time after 4 PM, and departure time is 8 AM. In peak season we, sadly, cannot approve early arrivals or late departures.
• All other months ("off-season") arrival time is any time after 3 PM, and departure time is 9 AM.
• Reservation holder is responsible for the condition of their lodging unit (and/or their watercraft rental) upon their departure. Renter accepts all costs of liability and physical damages to themselves or others with any rental during the course of their reservation. A rental contract will come to you via email, a completed and signed rental contract is required to access the property.
• Reservation balances are considered due prior to your arrival. Reservation balances for private vacation homes are due in full 60 days prior to the arrival date. Resort reservation fees are due in full 30 days prior to the date of arrival. If payment is not received, the credit card used to secure the reservation will be automatically charged for the balance of the stay.
• Reservation is not fully confirmed until a 25% deposit is received for the reservation dates requested. Payments can be made by check, VISA, MasterCard, and Discover Credit Cards. Failure to make payment when due will result in a cancellation of this agreement.
• If you should need a cancellation: If your rented property is rebooked for the same dates and prices, cancellations will receive a deposit refund, less the $35 cancellation fee and service charge of up to 6% of your reservation total. Cancellations made after your rental balance is due (60 days for private homes, 30 days for resorts) will be charged for the full balance of their reservation if the reserved property cannot be filled for the same dates and prices.
Pontoon Boat, Bass Boat, Economy Fishing Boat, Paddle Board, and Kayak rentals are available through Hiller Vacation Homes. All reservation deposit and payment policies for Hiller Vacation Homes apply to watercraft rentals. See our "Marine Rentals" page for details.