Escape to the Northwoods for an adventure unlike any other at Aerie on Meta Lake! With a full, recreational lake right outside your door and miles of groomed snowmobile trails in the winter, this stunning home has been perfectly curated to provide a memorable vacation in any season.
Aerie on Meta Lake is a newly updated two-bedroom home with two full bedrooms and everything you’ll need to enjoy your home away from home. A cozy open-concept living room and kitchen welcome guests into the home, creating a perfect spot to entertain and unwind. Cozy up around the fireplace in the evenings or while you sip your morning coffee. The main level bedroom features a bunk bed with a full and a twin bed. Upstairs you’ll find the owner’s suite with an attached bath and private balcony facing the lake.
There is so much to do at Aerie on Meta Lake! A private dock and boat launch are located at the property to help you get right on the water and explore the gorgeous lake setting. A child’s play set has been added to keep the little ones busy and engaged between lake adventures.
Meta Lake is a private lake with no public access, allowing lake guests and residents to enjoy over 175 acres without the hustle and bustle of public lake locations. Meta Lake is known for excellent fishing with a variety of fish including bass, walleye, and panfish. A kayak has been provided and is the perfect way to explore the lake, taking in the sites of the loons, ducks, and eagles flying overhead.
Come explore during the winter months to enjoy the winter sports the Northwoods are known for! Snowshoeing and fat tire biking trails surround the area, and the snowmobile trail connects directly from the property to over 1000+ miles of snowmobile trail adventures!
*As of summer 2020, due to supply/labor shortages in the Northwoods, we will no longer be able to provide bath or beach towels for our guests. Please plan to bring towels for your stay!*
• 7-night minimum stays in Peak Season. *This property is Sunday-Sunday*
• 3-night minimum for most stays in off-season. Please contact us about the possibility of a 2-night stay.
• Number of renters shall not exceed occupancy without prior notice. Extra persons are $15/night or $75/week.
• This home is NOT pet-friendly. If you bring a pet without notifying us and we find it there, there will be a minimum penalty charge of $50 in addition to the general $100 pet fee.
• June, July, and August ("peak season") arrival time is any time after 4 PM, and departure time is 8 AM. In peak season we, sadly, cannot approve early arrivals or late departures.
• All other months ("off-season") arrival time is any time after 3 PM, and departure time is 9 AM.
• Reservation holder is responsible for the condition of their lodging unit (and/or their watercraft rental) upon their departure. Renter accepts all costs of liability and physical damages to themselves or others with any rental during the course of their reservation. A rental contract will come to you via email, a completed and signed rental contract is required to access the property.
• Reservation balances are considered due prior to your arrival. Reservation balances for private vacation homes are due in full 60 days prior to the arrival date. Resort reservation fees are due in full 30 days prior to the date of arrival. If payment is not received, the credit card used to secure the reservation will be automatically charged for the balance of the stay.
• Reservation is not fully confirmed until a 25% deposit is received for the reservation dates requested. Payments can be made by check, VISA, MasterCard, and Discover Credit Cards. Failure to make payment when due will result in a cancellation of this agreement.
• If you should need a cancellation: If your rented property is rebooked for the same dates and prices, cancellations will receive a deposit refund, less the $35 cancellation fee and service charge of up to 6% of your reservation total. Cancellations made after your rental balance is due (60 days for private homes, 30 days for resorts) will be charged for the full balance of their reservation if the reserved property cannot be filled for the same dates and prices.
Pontoon Boat, Bass Boat, Economy Fishing Boat, Paddle Board, and Kayak rentals are available through Hiller Vacation Homes. All reservation deposit and payment policies for Hiller Vacation Homes apply to watercraft rentals. See our "Marine Rentals" page for details.