Romance and Beauty await you in St. Germain. The warmth and charm of this two-story, 3 bedroom -1 bath,
1930s home will embrace you with the simple pleasures of living.
Spend a week here and you will feel refreshed for a lifetime. This lovingly decorated home has three bedrooms
with hardwood floors, Victorian style wood moldings, cut glass doors, and a clawfoot bathtub for your
Enjoy the stunning lake view from the glassed-in porch furnished with antiques and wicker furniture.
150' of lake frontage welcomes you to the water's edge. The sandy bottom is great for swimming, and shallow
enough for wading in.
After a day of basking in the sun or fishing, gather with family and friends for an evening around the fire
pit listening to the sounds of wildlife echoing across the lake.
The upstairs features two bedrooms, each with a double bed and a cozy nook at the top of the stairs with one
twin bed. Downstairs there is one bedroom with a queen bed, a full bath, kitchen, and living room with a stone
*As of summer 2020, due to supply/labor shortages in the Northwoods, we will no longer be able to provide bath or beach towels for our guests. Please plan to bring towels for your stay!*
• 7-night minimum stays in Peak Season. *This property is Friday-Friday*
• 7-night minimum for stays in off-season with no specific check-in/check-out day.
• Number of renters shall not exceed occupancy without prior notice. Extra persons are $15/night or $75/week.
• This home is NOT pet-friendly. If you bring a pet without notifying us and we find it there, there will be a minimum penalty charge of $50 in addition to the general $100 pet fee.
• June, July, and August ("peak season") arrival time is any time after 4 PM, and departure time is 8 AM. In peak season we, sadly, cannot approve early arrivals or late departures.
• All other months ("off-season") arrival time is any time after 3 PM, and departure time is 9 AM.
• Reservation holder is responsible for the condition of their lodging unit (and/or their watercraft rental) upon their departure. Renter accepts all costs of liability and physical damages to themselves or others with any rental during the course of their reservation. A rental contract will come to you via email, a completed and signed rental contract is required to access the property.
• Reservation balances are considered due prior to your arrival. Reservation balances for private vacation homes are due in full 60 days prior to the arrival date. Resort reservation fees are due in full 30 days prior to the date of arrival. If payment is not received, the credit card used to secure the reservation will be automatically charged for the balance of the stay.
• Reservation is not fully confirmed until a 25% deposit is received for the reservation dates requested. Payments can be made by check, VISA, MasterCard, and Discover Credit Cards. Failure to make payment when due will result in a cancellation of this agreement.
• If you should need a cancellation: If your rented property is rebooked for the same dates and prices, cancellations will receive a deposit refund, less the $35 cancellation fee and service charge of up to 6% of your reservation total. Cancellations made after your rental balance is due (60 days for private homes, 30 days for resorts) will be charged for the full balance of their reservation if the reserved property cannot be filled for the same dates and prices.
Pontoon Boat, Bass Boat, Economy Fishing Boat, Paddle Board, and Kayak rentals are available through Hiller Vacation Homes. All reservation deposit and payment policies for Hiller Vacation Homes apply to watercraft rentals. See our "Marine Rentals" page for details.