6 Acre Chalet is a two-bedroom, 1 bathroom cottage tucked along the shore of Little Saint Germain Lake in
Wisconsin’s Northwoods. The property is completely private and wooded without a neighbor on site! A true return to the quiet summer cabin many travelers only dream of!
The open concept lower level features cathedral ceilings in the living room with a loft for additional
sleeping accommodations. Enjoy picture-perfect views of Little Saint from the living room, kitchen, and loft,
while the bedroom windows look out on the deep greens of towering pines and an abundant array of wildlife. 6
Acre Chalet has a rustic appeal with knotty pine interiors and vintage décor accents; you’ll feel right at home
the minute you arrive.
The kitchen has been fully appointed with everything you’ll need to entertain and dine with your friends and
family. Host an evening dinner on the deck with the soothing sounds of the lake in the background. A charcoal
grill and a rowboat are provided to help you make the most out of lake life while you vacation at 6 Acre
Little Saint Germain is one of the most popular fishing and recreational lakes in the Northwoods with over
950 acres to explore. Reel in a Bass, Pike, or Walleye, or simply paddle through the pine-encompassed bays of
the lake to witness the soaring of eagles and glimpses of deer as sneak the lakefront.
*As of summer 2020, due to supply/labor shortages in the Northwoods, we will no longer be able to provide bath or beach towels for our guests. Please plan to bring towels for your stay!*
• 7-night minimum stays in Peak Season. *This property is
• 3-night minimum for most stays in off-season. Please contact us about the possibility of a 2-night stay.
• Number of renters shall not exceed occupancy without prior notice. Extra persons are $15/night or $75/week.
• This home is pet-friendly. There is a maximum of 2 dogs allowed.
There is a $100/pet fee. Please pick up and dispose of anything left behind
by your pet.
*If you bring a pet without notifying us and we find it there, there will be a minimum penalty charge of $50 in addition to the general $100 pet fee.*
• June, July, and August ("peak season") arrival time is any time
after 4 PM, and departure time is 8 AM. In peak season we, sadly, cannot
approve early arrivals or late departures.
• All other months ("off-season") arrival time is any time after 3 PM, and departure time is 9 AM.
• Reservation holder is responsible for the condition of their lodging unit (and/or their watercraft rental) upon their departure. Renter accepts all costs of liability and physical damages to themselves or others with any rental during the course of their reservation. A rental contract will come to you via email, a completed and signed rental contract is required to access the property.
• Reservation balances are considered due prior to your arrival. Reservation balances for private vacation homes are due in full 60 days prior to the arrival date. Resort reservation fees are due in full 30 days prior to the date of arrival. If payment is not received, the credit card used to secure the reservation will be automatically charged for the balance of the stay.
• Reservation is not fully confirmed until a 25% deposit is received for the reservation dates requested. Payments can be made by check, VISA, MasterCard, and Discover Credit Cards. Failure to make payment when due will result in a cancellation of this agreement.
• If you should need a cancellation: If your rented property is rebooked for the same dates and prices, cancellations will receive a deposit refund, less the $35 cancellation fee and service charge of up to 6% of your reservation total. Cancellations made after your rental balance is due (60 days for private homes, 30 days for resorts) will be charged for the full balance of their reservation if the reserved property cannot be filled for the same dates and prices.
Pontoon Boat, Bass Boat, Economy Fishing Boat, Paddle Board, and Kayak rentals are available through Hiller Vacation Homes. All reservation deposit and payment policies for Hiller Vacation Homes apply to watercraft rentals. See our "Marine Rentals" page for details.