Welcome to Tall Pines vacation home on Little Saint Germain Lake in Wisconsin’s Northwoods. This remarkable home is the perfect destination in any season to make memories with your family and friends! With 6 bedrooms, 2 ½ baths, and sleeping accommodations for up to 14 guests, there is plenty of space to relax, unwind and enjoy a peaceful lake vacation.
Tall Pines welcomes you into a bright, updated kitchen with all of the amenities of your home kitchen. You’ll find everything you need to cook and serve every meal from the home, a perfect opportunity to gather around the large wooden dining room table. The great room’s windows overlook the lakefront and expand the entire length of the room! Cozy up around the wood-burning fireplace in the evenings as you watch TV or share your favorite Northwoods memories from the day!
Three bedrooms are located on the main level of the home, with another three bedrooms on the second level. Each bedroom has bright, cheery, Northwoods charm and comfortable mattresses for the perfect night away from home.
Tall Pines has been immaculately maintained inside and out for an easy, carefree vacation. You’ll find two kayaks and a rowboat available during the spring, summer, and fall seasons, and a private dock with space for up to two watercraft. A large firepit in the middle of the yard is the perfect addition to gazing at the stars above after a long day adventuring on the lake.
Little St. Germain Lake is known for spring-fed water with good clarity, and a healthy population of musky, bass, crappie, bluegill, northern pike, perch, and walleye.
The St. Germain area is located halfway between Eagle River and Minocqua and is known for its many summer and winter activities. An immaculate 18-hole golf course is located nearby along with another 9-hole course and a par three course. You can connect to the famous Bo-Boen snowmobile trail right from the property, connecting to over 500+ miles of trails throughout the county! There are also many Northwoods supper clubs, bars, and restaurants nearby that have been popular with vacationers for generations.
*As of summer 2020, due to supply/labor shortages in the Northwoods, we will no longer be able to provide bath or beach towels for our guests. Please plan to bring towels for your stay!*
• 7-night minimum stays in Peak Season. *This property is Sunday-Sunday*
• 3-night minimum for most stays in off-season. Please contact us about the possibility of a 2-night stay.
• Number of renters shall not exceed occupancy without prior notice. Extra persons are $15/night or $75/week.
• This home is NOT pet-friendly. If you bring a pet without notifying us and we find it there, there will be a minimum penalty charge of $50 in addition to the general $100 pet fee.
• June, July, and August ("peak season") arrival time is any time after 4 PM, and departure time is 8 AM. In peak season we, sadly, cannot approve early arrivals or late departures.
• All other months ("off-season") arrival time is any time after 3 PM, and departure time is 9 AM.
• Reservation holder is responsible for the condition of their lodging unit (and/or their watercraft rental) upon their departure. Renter accepts all costs of liability and physical damages to themselves or others with any rental during the course of their reservation. A rental contract will come to you via email, a completed and signed rental contract is required to access the property.
• Reservation balances are considered due prior to your arrival. Reservation balances for private vacation homes are due in full 60 days prior to the arrival date. Resort reservation fees are due in full 30 days prior to the date of arrival. If payment is not received, the credit card used to secure the reservation will be automatically charged for the balance of the stay.
• Reservation is not fully confirmed until a 25% deposit is received for the reservation dates requested. Payments can be made by check, VISA, MasterCard, and Discover Credit Cards. Failure to make payment when due will result in a cancellation of this agreement.
• If you should need a cancellation: If your rented property is rebooked for the same dates and prices, cancellations will receive a deposit refund, less the $35 cancellation fee and service charge of up to 6% of your reservation total. Cancellations made after your rental balance is due (60 days for private homes, 30 days for resorts) will be charged for the full balance of their reservation if the reserved property cannot be filled for the same dates and prices.
Pontoon Boat, Bass Boat, Economy Fishing Boat, Paddle Board, and Kayak rentals are available through Hiller Vacation Homes. All reservation deposit and payment policies for Hiller Vacation Homes apply to watercraft rentals. See our "Marine Rentals" page for details.