Loon Watch Vacation Home is a beautiful 4 bedroom, 2 full bathroom year-round vacation home on Lost Lake. Our home features all the personal touches to give you that relaxing, up-north getaway feel while boasting all the modern amenities you seek while at your home away from home.
Conveniently positioned just steps away from the 544-acre sandy-bottomed lake and the snowmobile trail, this place offers everything you may be looking for any time of the year!
Our home features a fieldstone gas fireplace, knotty pine walls, central air, tiled bathrooms, an open concept first floor with stunning views of the lake from nearly every angle, lakeside fire pit, grill, picnic table, pier, paddleboat, row boat, board and outdoor games, Samsung Smart TV with internet TV, access to streaming services, and high-speed internet.
The main floor has a bedroom with a queen bed and a full bathroom, along with a kitchen, dining area, and living room. The second floor has 2 rooms with a queen and twin bed in each room, which are adjoined by a full Jack and Jill bath. Also on the second floor is the 3rd bedroom, which has 2 twin beds. Upstairs loft includes a comfortable full-size futon. All rooms are furnished with classic Northwoods decor to complete your up-north experience.
Whether you are looking for a place to fish, swim, snowmobile or simply sit back and listen to the beautiful call of the loons, a stay in our home will make your vacation one to remember!
*As of summer 2020, due to supply/labor shortages in the Northwoods, we will no longer be able to provide bath or beach towels for our guests. Please plan to bring towels for your stay!*
• 7-night minimum stays in Peak Season. *This property is Saturday-Saturday*
• 3-night minimum for most stays in off-season. Please contact us about the possibility of a 2-night stay.
• Number of renters shall not exceed occupancy without prior notice. Extra persons are $15/night or $75/week.
• This home is pet-friendly. There is a maximum of 2 dogs allowed. There is a $100/pet fee. Please pick up and dispose of anything left behind by your pet.
*If you bring a pet without notifying us and we find it there, there will be a minimum penalty charge of $50 in addition to the general $100 pet fee.*
• June, July, and August ("peak season") arrival time is any time after 4 PM, and departure time is 8 AM. In peak season we, sadly, cannot approve early arrivals or late departures.
• All other months ("off-season") arrival time is any time after 3 PM, and departure time is 9 AM.
• Reservation holder is responsible for the condition of their lodging unit (and/or their watercraft rental) upon their departure. Renter accepts all costs of liability and physical damages to themselves or others with any rental during the course of their reservation. A rental contract will come to you via email, a completed and signed rental contract is required to access the property.
• Reservation balances are considered due prior to your arrival. Reservation balances for private vacation homes are due in full 60 days prior to the arrival date. Resort reservation fees are due in full 30 days prior to the date of arrival. If payment is not received, the credit card used to secure the reservation will be automatically charged for the balance of the stay.
• Reservation is not fully confirmed until a 25% deposit is received for the reservation dates requested. Payments can be made by check, VISA, MasterCard, and Discover Credit Cards. Failure to make payment when due will result in a cancellation of this agreement.
• If you should need a cancellation: If your rented property is rebooked for the same dates and prices, cancellations will receive a deposit refund, less the $35 cancellation fee and service charge of up to 6% of your reservation total. Cancellations made after your rental balance is due (60days for private homes, 30 days for resorts) will be charged for the full balance of their reservation if the reserved property cannot be filled for the same dates and prices.
Pontoon Boat, Bass Boat, Economy Fishing Boat, Paddle Board, and Kayak rentals are available through Hiller Vacation Homes. All reservation deposit and payment policies for Hiller Vacation Homes apply to watercraft rentals. See our "Marine Rentals" page for details.