Everett Point Retreat is the ideal Northwoods destination in any season! Come explore the world's largest chain of freshwater lakes right from your modern, vacation rental home. This beautiful cedar-sided home has four bedrooms and sleeping accommodations for up to 10 guests, Everett Point has everything you'll need for a memorable vacation.
Everett Point Retreat welcomes guests with a spacious screened porch that overlooks the channel between Catfish and Cranberry Lake. Enter from the porch to a bright open concept kitchen and living room with a cozy gas fireplace and plenty of space to spread out and entertain the entire family.
Two bedrooms are conveniently located on the main level, both with Queen-sized beds. The lower-level bedrooms have bunk beds, both with a Twin-sized top bunk and a Full-sized bottom bunk. The lower level also offers a media room that is great for kids of all ages, equipped with oversized bean bag chairs and a large flat-screen TV.
Everett Point Retreat has spectacle views of the channel from the property's screened porch or from the water-facing deck. Cozy up around the fire pit as you watch eagles soaring above you. There is over 150' of frontage to enjoy, as well as a spacious party dock with a slip for your own boat or a pontoon rental!
Eagle River is known for exceptional lake-front vacations, perfect for exploring, fishing, or paddling the 10 connected lakes! Winter adventures are also a hit for snow enthusiasts with over 500 miles of snowmobile trails to ride, accessible right from the rental property. Hiking, biking, and snowshoeing trails are in abundance; there's never a dull moment in the Northwoods!
*As of summer 2020, due to supply/labor shortages in the Northwoods, we will no longer be able to provide bath or beach towels for our guests. Please plan to bring towels for your stay!*
• 7-night minimum stays in Peak Season. *This property is Sunday-Sunday*
• 3-night minimum for most stays in off-season. Please contact us about the possibility of a 2-night stay.
• Number of renters shall not exceed occupancy without prior notice. Extra persons are $15/night or $75/week.
• This home is NOT pet-friendly. If you bring a pet without notifying us and we find it there, there will be a minimum penalty charge of $50 in addition to the general $100 pet fee.
• June, July, and August ("peak season") arrival time is any time after 4 PM, and departure time is 8 AM. In peak season we, sadly, cannot approve early arrivals or late departures.
• All other months ("off-season") arrival time is any time after 3 PM, and departure time is 9 AM.
• Reservation holder is responsible for the condition of their lodging unit (and/or their watercraft rental) upon their departure. Renter accepts all costs of liability and physical damages to themselves or others with any rental during the course of their reservation. A rental contract will come to you via email, a completed and signed rental contract is required to access the property.
• Reservation balances are considered due prior to your arrival. Reservation balances for private vacation homes are due in full 60 days prior to the arrival date. Resort reservation fees are due in full 30 days prior to the date of arrival. If payment is not received, the credit card used to secure the reservation will be automatically charged for the balance of the stay.
• Reservation is not fully confirmed until a 25% deposit is received for the reservation dates requested. Payments can be made by check, VISA, MasterCard, and Discover Credit Cards. Failure to make payment when due will result in a cancellation of this agreement.
• If you should need a cancellation: If your rented property is rebooked for the same dates and prices, cancellations will receive a deposit refund, less the $35 cancellation fee and service charge of up to 6% of your reservation total. Cancellations made after your rental balance is due (60 days for private homes, 30 days for resorts) will be charged for the full balance of their reservation if the reserved property cannot be filled for the same dates and prices.
Pontoon Boat, Bass Boat, Economy Fishing Boat, Paddle Board, and Kayak rentals are available through Hiller Vacation Homes. All reservation deposit and payment policies for Hiller Vacation Homes apply to watercraft rentals. See our "Marine Rentals" page for details.