Shore Beats Work Lakehouse
Welcome to Shore Beats Work Lakehouse on Moon Lake in St. Germain, Wisconsin! This inviting vacation home features 4 bedrooms with sleeping accommodations for up to 8 guests. Nestled on a private, wooded lake lot, this home is the perfect destination for lake adventures, snowmobiling, ATV’ing, and exploring the great outdoors.
Shore Beats Work is a two-story home with vaulted ceilings throughout the kitchen and living room creating a warm, inviting space to gather and entertain your family and friends. The kitchen is fully appointed with everything needed to prepare meals and cocktails for any event or occasion. Cuddle up around the fireplace in the living room while looking out at Moon Lake just beyond the home's expansive wrap-around deck.
You’ll find two bedrooms conveniently located on the main level with a shared full bathroom. Two additional bedrooms, a bathroom, and a cozy living area are located on the lower level with direct access to the lakefront.
Shore Beats Work Lakehouse has everything you'll need to create a memorable lake vacation! Watch your kids fish off the private dock or roast s'mores around the rock-lined firepit. Sip your morning coffee on the large deck while watching the eagles soar overhead.
The Northwoods offer adventure and excitement in every season! Explore the winter trails by snowmobile with over 500+ miles of trail to enjoy. Prefer a summer vacation, hiking and biking trails are just minutes from the property in almost every direction. Moon Lake is 131 acres of scenic, wooded shoreline; perfect for pontooning, fishing, or paddling around in kayaks or canoes. The lake is known for great Musky, Panfish, Largemouth Bass, and Smallmouth Bass fishing. Moon Lake connects to Alma Lake providing another 58 acres to explore.
*As of summer 2020, due to supply/labor shortages in the Northwoods, we will no longer be able to provide bath or beach towels for our guests. Please plan to bring towels for your stay!*
• 7-night minimum stays in Peak Season. *This property is Sunday-Sunday*
• 3-night minimum for most stays in off-season. Please contact us about the possibility of a 2-night stay.
• Number of renters shall not exceed occupancy without prior notice. Extra persons are $15/night or $75/week.
• This home is NOT pet-friendly. If you bring a pet without notifying us and we find it there, there will be a minimum penalty charge of $50 in addition to the general $100 pet fee.
• June, July, and August ("peak season") arrival time is any time after 4 PM, and departure time is 8 AM. In peak season we, sadly, cannot approve early arrivals or late departures.
• All other months ("off-season") arrival time is any time after 3 PM, and departure time is 9 AM.
• Reservation holder is responsible for the condition of their lodging unit (and/or their watercraft rental) upon their departure. Renter accepts all costs of liability and physical damages to themselves or others with any rental during the course of their reservation. A rental contract will come to you via email, a completed and signed rental contract is required to access the property.
• Reservation balances are considered due prior to your arrival. Reservation balances for private vacation homes are due in full 60 days prior to the arrival date. Resort reservation fees are due in full 30 days prior to the date of arrival. If payment is not received, the credit card used to secure the reservation will be automatically charged for the balance of the stay.
• Reservation is not fully confirmed until a 25% deposit is received for the reservation dates requested. Payments can be made by check, VISA, MasterCard, and Discover Credit Cards. Failure to make payment when due will result in a cancellation of this agreement.
• If you should need a cancellation: If your rented property is rebooked for the same dates and prices, cancellations will receive a deposit refund, less the $35 cancellation fee and service charge of up to 6% of your reservation total. Cancellations made after your rental balance is due (60 days for private homes, 30 days for resorts) will be charged for the full balance of their reservation if the reserved property cannot be filled for the same dates and prices.
Pontoon Boat, Bass Boat, Economy Fishing Boat, Paddle Board, and Kayak rentals are available through Hiller Vacation Homes. All reservation deposit and payment policies for Hiller Vacation Homes apply to watercraft rentals. See our "Marine Rentals" page for details.