Welcome to Woodhill Resort on the infamous Minocqua Chain of Lakes! Relax and unwind as you enjoy the calm and serenity of lake life in the Northwoods. Woodhill Resort provides two, private cabins on Lake Tomahawk, the perfect destination for swimming, boating, fishing and exploring the scenic Northwoods lake systems.
The Doll House is a two bedroom cabin that is perched above the lake with sunset views and all of the comforts of home. The cottage was recently updated with new flooring and amenities, and has been perfectly appointed for you to enjoy cooking, grilling and entertaining at the cottage throughout your vacation.
The Boat House has been fully remodeled and reimagined with bright open windows looking directly out over the lake front. This incredible one bedroom is fully appointed with a full bathroom and kitchen, a beautiful living room over the water and comfortable sleeping accommodations to help you wind down after you lake adventures.
Both cabins, or the entire southern end of the resort can be all yours by reserving the Woodhill Resort. Don’t need both cabins? No problem! You can reserve the Doll House and The Boat House separately and still enjoy all of the resort amenities and lake frontage!
Lake Tomahawk is one of 6 lakes compromising the Minocqua Chain of Lakes, which is 15+ miles of waterfront! Lake Tomahawk alone is 3627 acres and known for excellent fishing, watersports and some of the most scenic paddling adventures one could hope for!
*As of summer 2020, due to supply/labor shortages in the Northwoods, we will no longer be able to provide bath or beach towels for our guests. Please plan to bring towels for your stay!*
• 7-night minimum stays in Peak Season. *This property is Saturday - Saturday*
• 3-night minimum for most stays in off-season. Please contact us about the possibility of a 2-night stay.
• Number of renters shall not exceed occupancy without prior notice. Extra persons are $15/night or $75/week.
• June, July, and August ("peak season") arrival time is any time after 4 PM, and departure time is 8 AM. In peak season we, sadly, cannot approve early arrivals or late departures.
• All other months ("off-season") arrival time is any time after 3 PM, and departure time is 9 AM.
• Reservation holder is responsible for the condition of their lodging unit (and/or their watercraft rental) upon their departure. Renter accepts all costs of liability and physical damages to themselves or others with any rental during the course of their reservation. A rental contract will come to you via email, a completed and signed rental contract is required to access the property.
• Reservation balances are considered due prior to your arrival. Reservation balances for private vacation homes are due in full 60 days prior to the arrival date. Resort reservation fees are due in full 30 days prior to the date of arrival. If payment is not received, the credit card used to secure the reservation will be automatically charged for the balance of the stay.
• Reservation is not fully confirmed until a 25% deposit is received for the reservation dates requested. Payments can be made by check, VISA, MasterCard, and Discover Credit Cards. Failure to make payment when due will result in a cancellation of this agreement.
• If you should need a cancellation: If your rented property is rebooked for the same dates and prices, cancellations will receive a deposit refund, less the $35 cancellation fee and service charge of up to 6% of your reservation total. Cancellations made after your rental balance is due (60 days for private homes, 30 days for resorts) will be charged for the full balance of their reservation if the reserved property cannot be filled for the same dates and prices.
Pontoon Boat, Bass Boat, Economy Fishing Boat, Paddle Board, and Kayak rentals are available through Hiller Vacation Homes. All reservation deposit and payment policies for Hiller Vacation Homes apply to watercraft rentals. See our "Marine Rentals" page for details.