Black Bear Hideaway is the perfect destination for a lakeside adventure or a peaceful vacation in Wisconsin's Northwoods in any season! Step outside to over 2000’ of lakefront on Little St. Germain Lake, or cruise through the pine tree canopy on ATV, snowmobile or bike, the trails never seem to end.
Black Bear Hideaway is a spacious 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhome featuring an open concept living room and kitchen facing the lake. The owner suite with an attached bath has a queen bed and cozy Northwoods features, creating a restful place to end your memorable vacation day. A second bedroom has two twin bed bunk beds for your friends and family.
Enjoy the open concept living room and kitchen as you entertain or plan your next exploit into the great outdoors. The kitchen has been perfectly appointed to offer all of the necessities of your home kitchen. Cozy up around the gas fireplace after a long day or with your morning coffee before hitting the trails.
Black Bear Lodge Resort is nestled on 12 acres on the shore of Little St. Germain lake. The property has stationary charcoal grills and fire pits for the ultimate summer experience at the lake. A sandy beach area, boat docks and a child’s play ground add to the beauty of the property and offer fun for all ages.
St. Germain is conveniently located in the heart of Vilas County, home to over 500+ miles of snowmobile trails, 40+ miles of paved bike tails and just minutes from shops, restaurants and activities.
*As of summer 2020, due to supply/labor shortages in the Northwoods, we will no longer be able to provide bath or beach towels for our guests. Please plan to bring towels for your stay!*
• 7-night minimum stays in Peak Season. *This property is Sunday-Sunday*
• 3-night minimum for most stays in off-season. Please contact us about the possibility of a 2-night stay.
• Number of renters shall not exceed occupancy without prior notice. Extra persons are $15/night or $75/week.
• This home is NOT pet-friendly. If you bring a pet without notifying us and we find it there, there will be a minimum penalty charge of $50 in addition to the general $100 pet fee.
• June, July, and August ("peak season") arrival time is any time after 4 PM, and departure time is 8 AM. In peak season we, sadly, cannot approve early arrivals or late departures.
• All other months ("off-season") arrival time is any time after 3 PM, and departure time is 9 AM.
• Reservation holder is responsible for the condition of their lodging unit (and/or their watercraft rental) upon their departure. Renter accepts all costs of liability and physical damages to themselves or others with any rental during the course of their reservation. A rental contract will come to you via email, a completed and signed rental contract is required to access the property.
• Reservation balances are considered due prior to your arrival. Reservation balances for private vacation homes are due in full 60 days prior to the arrival date. Resort reservation fees are due in full 30 days prior to the date of arrival. If payment is not received, the credit card used to secure the reservation will be automatically charged for the balance of the stay.
• Reservation is not fully confirmed until a 25% deposit is received for the reservation dates requested. Payments can be made by check, VISA, MasterCard, and Discover Credit Cards. Failure to make payment when due will result in a cancellation of this agreement.
• If you should need a cancellation: If your rented property is rebooked for the same dates and prices, cancellations will receive a deposit refund, less the $35 cancellation fee and service charge of up to 6% of your reservation total. Cancellations made after your rental balance is due (60 days for private homes, 30 days for resorts) will be charged for the full balance of their reservation if the reserved property cannot be filled for the same dates and prices.
Pontoon Boat, Bass Boat, Economy Fishing Boat, Paddle Board, and Kayak rentals are available through Hiller Vacation Homes. All reservation deposit and payment policies for Hiller Vacation Homes apply to watercraft rentals. See our "Marine Rentals" page for details.