Escape to paradise at Black Bear Hideaway, an enchanting 2-bedroom condo nestled on the shores of Little St. Germain Lake! Immerse yourself in the allure of nature as you wake up to breathtaking sunrise views from the comfort of your cozy lakeside haven. Unwind in the spacious living area, adorned with a rustic fireplace that invites you to bask in its warm embrace after a day of exploration. This tastefully furnished retreat boasts two inviting bedrooms, providing a perfect blend of comfort and style. Picture yourself sipping a cup of coffee on the private porch, the symphony of chirping birds and rustling leaves serenading you. The well-appointed kitchen beckons culinary adventures, allowing you to create memorable meals to be savored with loved ones. Step outside, and you'll find a world of recreation at your fingertips. Little St. Germain Lake, a stone's throw away, invites you to indulge in aquatic pleasures. Whether it's kayaking, fishing, or simply soaking up the sun on the sandy shores, every day promises a new adventure. The surrounding trails and forests beckon hikers and nature enthusiasts. As the day winds down, gather around the fire pit for marshmallow-toasting and stargazing. This haven is not just a vacation rental; it's an experience, a canvas painted with memories waiting to be brushed onto your life. Book now and unlock the door to tranquility, adventure, and the charm of Little St. Germain Lake! Your dream escape awaits. St. Germain is conveniently located in the heart of Vilas County, home to over 500+ miles of snowmobile trails, 40+ miles of paved bike tails and just minutes from shops, restaurants, and activities.
*As of summer 2020, due to supply/labor shortages in the Northwoods, we will no longer be able to provide bath or beach towels for our guests. Please plan to bring towels for your stay!*
• 7-night minimum stays in Peak Season. *This property is Sunday-Sunday*
• 3-night minimum for most stays in off-season. Please contact us about the possibility of a 2-night stay.
• Number of renters shall not exceed occupancy without prior notice. Extra persons are $15/night or $75/week.
• This home is NOT pet-friendly. If you bring a pet without notifying us and we find it there, there will be a minimum penalty charge of $50 in addition to the general $100 pet fee.
• June, July, and August ("peak season") arrival time is any time after 4 PM, and departure time is 8 AM. In peak season we, sadly, cannot approve early arrivals or late departures.
• All other months ("off-season") arrival time is any time after 3 PM, and departure time is 9 AM.
• Reservation holder is responsible for the condition of their lodging unit (and/or their watercraft rental) upon their departure. Renter accepts all costs of liability and physical damages to themselves or others with any rental during the course of their reservation. A rental contract will come to you via email, a completed and signed rental contract is required to access the property.
• Reservation balances are considered due prior to your arrival. Reservation balances for private vacation homes are due in full 60 days prior to the arrival date. Resort reservation fees are due in full 30 days prior to the date of arrival. If payment is not received, the credit card used to secure the reservation will be automatically charged for the balance of the stay.
• Reservation is not fully confirmed until a 25% deposit is received for the reservation dates requested. Payments can be made by check, VISA, MasterCard, and Discover Credit Cards. Failure to make payment when due will result in a cancellation of this agreement.
• If you should need a cancellation: If your rented property is rebooked for the same dates and prices, cancellations will receive a deposit refund, less the $35 cancellation fee and service charge of up to 6% of your reservation total. Cancellations made after your rental balance is due (60 days for private homes, 30 days for resorts) will be charged for the full balance of their reservation if the reserved property cannot be filled for the same dates and prices.
Pontoon Boat, Bass Boat, Economy Fishing Boat, Paddle Board, and Kayak rentals are available through Hiller Vacation Homes. All reservation deposit and payment policies for Hiller Vacation Homes apply to watercraft rentals. See our "Marine Rentals" page for details.