Welcome to Little Saint Retreat vacation home, nestled on the shore of Little Saint Germain Lake. This beautiful condo has two bedrooms, 2 baths and plenty of space to spread out and enjoy a relaxing vacation at the lake! An open concept living room and kitchen are bathed in light from lake facing windows. Eagles can be seen nesting just overhead as your welcomed into this memorable vacation experience.
Enjoy cooking in a perfectly appointed kitchen, with a plethora of countertop and prep space and all of the amenities you need to feel right at home. The kitchen is equipped with a dishwasher, a coffee maker and new cookware for hosting meals for the entire family. A dining area is right off the kitchen with spectacular views of the lake! Guests can also gather on the patio that is partially covered, a great space to relax in the shade after a thrilling lake adventure.
The owner suite has a king bed and an attached bath, perfect for private relaxation at the end of the day. The second bedroom has two twin beds, perfect for your extended family or kids. A full bathroom is located in the hallway for your guests.
St. Germain is conveniently located in the heart of Vilas County, home to over 500+ miles of snowmobile trails, 40+ miles of paved bike tails and just minutes from shops, restaurants, and activities.
Little Saint Germain Lake is a 972 acre lake known for excellent fishing and boating. Reel in a catch right from the property's docks or paddle out to explore the bays of the lake and enjoy the wildlife overhead and peeking out from the lake's edge.
*As of summer 2020, due to supply/labor shortages in the Northwoods, we will no longer be able to provide bath or beach towels for our guests. Please plan to bring towels for your stay!*
• 7-night minimum stays are required year round.
Please contact us about the possibility of a shorter stay.
• Number of renters shall not exceed occupancy without prior notice. Extra persons are $15/night or $75/week.
• This property welcomes dogs, please one dog per reservation. Pet fees of $100/per pet will apply. If you bring a pet without notifying us and we find it there, there will be a minimum penalty charge of $50 in addition to the general $100 pet fee.
• June, July, and August ("peak season") arrival time is any time after 4 PM, and departure time is 8 AM. In peak season we, sadly, cannot approve early arrivals or late departures.
• All other months ("off-season") arrival time is any time after 3 PM, and departure time is 9 AM.
• Reservation holder is responsible for the condition of their lodging unit (and/or their watercraft rental) upon their departure. Renter accepts all costs of liability and physical damages to themselves or others with any rental during the course of their reservation. A rental contract will come to you via email, a completed and signed rental contract is required to access the property.
• Reservation balances are considered due prior to your arrival. Reservation balances for private vacation homes are due in full 60 days prior to the arrival date. Resort reservation fees are due in full 30 days prior to the date of arrival. If payment is not received, the credit card used to secure the reservation will be automatically charged for the balance of the stay.
• Reservation is not fully confirmed until a 25% deposit is received for the reservation dates requested. Payments can be made by check, VISA, MasterCard, and Discover Credit Cards. Failure to make payment when due will result in a cancellation of this agreement.
• If you should need a cancellation: If your rented property is rebooked for the same dates and prices, cancellations will receive a deposit refund, less the $35 cancellation fee and service charge of up to 6% of your reservation total. Cancellations made after your rental balance is due (60 days for private homes, 30 days for resorts) will be charged for the full balance of their reservation if the reserved property cannot be filled for the same dates and prices.
Pontoon Boat, Bass Boat, Economy Fishing Boat, Paddle Board, and Kayak rentals are available through Hiller Vacation Homes. All reservation deposit and payment policies for Hiller Vacation Homes apply to watercraft rentals. See our "Marine Rentals" page for details.