Escape to the Northwoods in comfort and style at Dragonfly Inn on Big Saint Germain Lake in Wisconsin's Nrothwoods. Vacation under the picturesque pine tree canopy with all of the amentities of home and private lake frontage to remember for years to come. With direct access to snowmobile, ATV and bike trails, there’s an adventure to be found in every season!
Dragonfly Inn features an open concept living room, kitchen and dining room with sweeping cathedral ceilings and massive lake facing windows. Beautiful wood accents and a sweeping stone fireplace gives the entire home a warm, rustic glow all with all the modern amenities of being at home.
Two bedrooms are conveniently located on the main level with a full bathroom. Another bedroom, full bath and a giant living room are located on the lower level with a walk out to the lake front. Enjoy quiet evenings on the screen porch as you watch the wildlife passing right outside your door!
Let yourslef enjoy the sandy, private lake frontage, great for fishing right off of the private dock while you watch for Eagles overhead. Cruise the lake by boat or paddle your way to the island located just off shore for a swimming adventure. Big Saint Germain Lake is a massive 1600+ acres known for amazing fishing and a plethora of water sports.
Come explore during the winter months to enjoy the winter sports the Northwoods are known for! Snowshoeing and fat tire biking trails are just minutes from the house, and the snowmobile trail connects directly from Shady Lane for over 500+ miles of snowmobile trail adventures!
*As of summer 2020, due to supply/labor shortages in the Northwoods, we will no longer be able to provide bath or beach towels for our guests. Please plan to bring towels for your stay!*
• 7-night minimum stays in Peak Season. *This property is Sunday-Sunday*
• 3-night minimum for most stays in off-season. Please contact us about the possibility of a 2-night stay.
• Number of renters shall not exceed occupancy without prior notice. Extra persons are $15/night or $75/week.
• This home is NOT pet-friendly. If you bring a pet without notifying us and we find it there, there will be a minimum penalty charge of $50 in addition to the general $100 pet fee.
• June, July, and August ("peak season") arrival time is any time after 4 PM, and departure time is 8 AM. In peak season we, sadly, cannot approve early arrivals or late departures.
• All other months ("off-season") arrival time is any time after 3 PM, and departure time is 9 AM.
• Reservation holder is responsible for the condition of their lodging unit (and/or their watercraft rental) upon their departure. Renter accepts all costs of liability and physical damages to themselves or others with any rental during the course of their reservation. A rental contract will come to you via email, a completed and signed rental contract is required to access the property.
• Reservation balances are considered due prior to your arrival. Reservation balances for private vacation homes are due in full 60 days prior to the arrival date. Resort reservation fees are due in full 30 days prior to the date of arrival. If payment is not received, the credit card used to secure the reservation will be automatically charged for the balance of the stay.
• Reservation is not fully confirmed until a 25% deposit is received for the reservation dates requested. Payments can be made by check, VISA, MasterCard, and Discover Credit Cards. Failure to make payment when due will result in a cancellation of this agreement.
• If you should need a cancellation: If your rented property is rebooked for the same dates and prices, cancellations will receive a deposit refund, less the $35 cancellation fee and service charge of up to 6% of your reservation total. Cancellations made after your rental balance is due (60 days for private homes, 30 days for resorts) will be charged for the full balance of their reservation if the reserved property cannot be filled for the same dates and prices.
Pontoon Boat, Bass Boat, Economy Fishing Boat, Paddle Board, and Kayak rentals are available through Hiller Vacation Homes. All reservation deposit and payment policies for Hiller Vacation Homes apply to watercraft rentals. See our "Marine Rentals" page for details.