Escape to the Northwoods in comfort and luxury at Bear’s Paw vacation home on the sandy shore of Little Saint Germain Lake. This immaculate and perfectly appointed home welcome’s guests to an open concept great room and kitchen with cathedral ceilings and warm natural elements throughout. The great room features a natural, wood burning fireplace adorned in smooth river rock from floor to ceiling.
With knotty pine accents and surfaces, Bear’s Paw is the epitome of Northwoods style and luxury. Two bedrooms are located on the main level with additional sleeping accommodations in a cozy loft that looks over the great room. Relax in the all-season porch around another, gas fireplace while taking in the views of the lake and pine tree canopy.
In the late spring, summer and early fall seasons, Bear’s Paw offers additional sleeping accommodations in a cozy guest house featuring two private bedrooms and a full bathroom. Extended family and friends will love their privacy and space in the guest cottage’s sitting room at the end of a long day traveling and exploring with the group. Kids and adults alike will be entertained for hours in the separate recreation room attached to the garage. With Video and Arcade games and a pool table, there’s fun to be had even in inclement weather.Bear’s Paw has outdoor amenities for every member of the family with a romantic fire pit perched above the lake and kayaks provided for paddling adventures around the lake. Enjoy the privacy and tranquility of a Northwoods evening on the deck while grilling dinner with your family and friends. Get close up and personal to an abundance of wildlife, watch the deer that graze the property and the awe-inspiring eagles that perch in the canopy above.
Bear’s Paw provides direct access to the counties 500+ miles of groomed snowmobile trails, riding directly from the property. ATV trails are also directly accessible from the property and bike trails are just minutes from your doorstep, offering even more ways to enjoy the idyllic Northwoods surroundings. Explore Little Saint Germain Lake from your private pier and relish in the nostalgia of your youth as you wade into the shallow, sandy bottom lake front to cool off in the summer heat.
Located just miles from rental facilities, scenic destinations and shopping, there is always plenty to do, see and explore when vacationing at Bear’s Paw. Enlist the friendly staff at Hiller Vacation Homes to help you reserve a pontoon or paddle board or find local restaurants to celebrate your vacation and indulge while you vacation and make memories with your loved ones.
*As of summer 2020, due to supply/labor shortages in the Northwoods, we will no longer be able to provide bath or beach towels for our guests. Please plan to bring towels for your stay!*
• 7-night minimum stays in Peak Season. *This property is Sunday-Sunday*
• 3-night minimum for most stays in off-season. Please contact us about the possibility of a 2-night stay.
• Number of renters shall not exceed occupancy without prior notice. Extra persons are $15/night or $75/week.
• This home is pet-friendly. There is a maximum of 2 dogs allowed. There is a $100/pet fee. Please pick up and dispose of anything left behind by your pet.
*If you bring a pet without notifying us and we find it there, there will be a minimum penalty charge of $50 in addition to the general $100 pet fee.*
• June, July, and August ("peak season") arrival time is any time after 4 PM, and departure time is 8 AM. In peak season we, sadly, cannot approve early arrivals or late departures.
• All other months ("off-season") arrival time is any time after 3 PM, and departure time is 9 AM.
• Reservation holder is responsible for the condition of their lodging unit (and/or their watercraft rental) upon their departure. Renter accepts all costs of liability and physical damages to themselves or others with any rental during the course of their reservation. A rental contract will come to you via email, a completed and signed rental contract is required to access the property.
• Reservation balances are considered due prior to your arrival. Reservation balances for private vacation homes are due in full 60 days prior to the arrival date. Resort reservation fees are due in full 30 days prior to the date of arrival. If payment is not received, the credit card used to secure the reservation will be automatically charged for the balance of the stay.
• Reservation is not fully confirmed until a 25% deposit is received for the reservation dates requested. Payments can be made by check, VISA, MasterCard, and Discover Credit Cards. Failure to make payment when due will result in a cancellation of this agreement.
• If you should need a cancellation: If your rented property is rebooked for the same dates and prices, cancellations will receive a deposit refund, less the $35 cancellation fee and service charge of up to 6% of your reservation total. Cancellations made after your rental balance is due (60days for private homes, 30 days for resorts) will be charged for the full balance of their reservation if the reserved property cannot be filled for the same dates and prices.
Pontoon Boat, Bass Boat, Economy Fishing Boat, Paddle Board, and Kayak rentals are available through Hiller Vacation Homes. All reservation deposit and payment policies for Hiller Vacation Homes apply to watercraft rentals. See our "Marine Rentals" page for details.