Step up to the elegance of Sandy Shores, (4 Bedroom - 3 Bath) located on Big St. Germain Lake. This executive caliber log-sided home offers it all, with modern amenities, classic north woods décor, unbelievable lake views, and a spacious 2450 square foot layout. The moment you step in, you may never want to leave!
Your Primary Bedroom is located on the main level with sliding doors that open towards the lake. The master bath offers a whirlpool and separate shower along with a walk-in closet. Another bedroom and bathroom are on the main level, and two more bedrooms and one additional bathroom are on the second level leading from a loft that overlooks the great room. Sandy Shores comfortably sleeps 12.
Your great room offers floor-to-ceiling windows looking directly into the water. 100-year-old Red Pines grace the yard as part of the landscape. A big screen tv, 22' high cathedral ceiling, and stone fireplace warm the living area. The dining area and custom kitchen flow nicely from the great room into an open living concept.
Most of the rooms offer gorgeous views of Big St. Germain Lake and 1600 acres of water. Big St. Germain Lake is actually a chain of 3 lakes with easy access into Lake Content and Fawn Lake too! The shoreline of this property is very sandy, which faces south for great sun exposure and watching sunsets, plus the shoreline offers a gradual taper for safe family swimming.
After a day on the lake, enjoy an evening at the campfire just off of the lakeside patio. You can listen to stories about the “one that got away”, invest some time with your family, and just punch out and enjoy what you’ve been waiting for. A great north woods vacation where you enjoy the indoors as much as you enjoy the out.
*As of summer 2020, due to supply/labor shortages in the Northwoods, we will no longer be able to provide bath or beach towels for our guests. Please plan to bring towels for your stay!*
• 7-night minimum stays in Peak Season. *This property is Friday-Friday*
• 3-night minimum for most stays in off-season. Please contact us about the possibility of a 2-night stay.
• Number of renters shall not exceed occupancy without prior notice. Extra persons are $15/night or $75/week.
• This home is NOT pet-friendly. If you bring a pet without notifying us and we find it there, there will be a minimum penalty charge of $50 in addition to the general $100 pet fee.
• June, July, and August ("peak season") arrival time is any time after 4 PM, and departure time is 8 AM. In peak season we, sadly, cannot approve early arrivals or late departures.
• All other months ("off-season") arrival time is any time after 3 PM, and departure time is 9 AM.
• Reservation holder is responsible for the condition of their lodging unit (and/or their watercraft rental) upon their departure. Renter accepts all costs of liability and physical damages to themselves or others with any rental during the course of their reservation. A rental contract will come to you via email, a completed and signed rental contract is required to access the property.
• Reservation balances are considered due prior to your arrival. Reservation balances for private vacation homes are due in full 60 days prior to the arrival date. Resort reservation fees are due in full 30 days prior to the date of arrival. If payment is not received, the credit card used to secure the reservation will be automatically charged for the balance of the stay.
• Reservation is not fully confirmed until a 25% deposit is received for the reservation dates requested. Payments can be made by check, VISA, MasterCard, and Discover Credit Cards. Failure to make payment when due will result in a cancellation of this agreement.
• If you should need a cancellation: If your rented property is rebooked for the same dates and prices, cancellations will receive a deposit refund, less the $35 cancellation fee and service charge of up to 6% of your reservation total. Cancellations made after your rental balance is due (60 days for private homes, 30 days for resorts) will be charged for the full balance of their reservation if the reserved property cannot be filled for the same dates and prices.
Pontoon Boat, Bass Boat, Economy Fishing Boat, Paddle Board, and Kayak rentals are available through Hiller Vacation Homes. All reservation deposit and payment policies for Hiller Vacation Homes apply to watercraft rentals. See our "Marine Rentals" page for details.