Jer Bear's Hideaway
*Previously named Pinewood*
Enjoy the quiet and private 2+ acre setting, with 215 feet of frontage, on the beautiful Pickerel Lake in St. Germain. Just short drives from St. Germain, Eagle River, and Minocqua, this 3 bedroom, 2 bath vacation home is a comfortable Northwoods retreat with all the necessities of home.
Enjoy cooking your meals with a fully equipped, newly updated kitchen that provides breakfast, lunch, and dinner with a view with the indoor dining table, or step into the screened-in three-season room and take in the outdoors while enjoying your meal. The main level also boasts a spacious living room with a wood-burning fireplace and a large TV, perfect for cozying up for a family movie night. The primary bedroom is just down the hallway and accommodates a King-size bed, along with a Full-size sleeper sofa.
The lower level of the home has the perfect rec room, great for keeping entertained on those unexpected rainy days, equipped with a huge tv, pool table, wood-burning stove, and bar-height table that's great for board games or cards. There is a full bathroom on the lower level, as well as two bedrooms. The first bedroom has a Queen-size bed, while the second bedroom offers a bunk bed (both Twin-size beds) and a solo Twin-size bed.
Step outside and get some fresh air. Relax on the large wrap-around deck or enjoy s'mores and stories around the firepit. There's plenty to do outside at Jer Bear's Hideaway, including gradual, level frontage- perfect for swimming.
Pickerel Lake offers excellent fishing, swimming, and boating. Bass, Musky, Northern, Walleye, and an abundance of panfish are well stocked in Pickerel Lake.
*As of summer 2020, due to supply/labor shortages in the Northwoods, we will no longer be able to provide bath or beach towels for our guests. Please plan to bring towels for your stay!*
• 7-night minimum stays in Peak Season. *This property is Friday-Friday*
• 3-night minimum for most stays in off-season. Please contact us about the possibility of a 2-night stay.
• Number of renters shall not exceed occupancy without prior notice. Extra persons are $15/night or $75/week.
• This home is pet-friendly. There is a maximum of 2 dogs allowed. There is a $100/pet fee. Please pick up and dispose of anything left behind by your pet.
*If you bring a pet without notifying us and we find it there, there will be a minimum penalty charge of $50 in addition to the general $100 pet fee.*
• June, July, and August ("peak season") arrival time is any time after 4 PM, and departure time is 8 AM. In peak season we, sadly, cannot approve early arrivals or late departures.
• All other months ("off-season") arrival time is any time after 3 PM, and departure time is 9 AM.
• Reservation holder is responsible for the condition of their lodging unit (and/or their watercraft rental) upon their departure. Renter accepts all costs of liability and physical damages to themselves or others with any rental during the course of their reservation. A rental contract will come to you via email, a completed and signed rental contract is required to access the property.
• Reservation balances are considered due prior to your arrival. Reservation balances for private vacation homes are due in full 60 days prior to the arrival date. Resort reservation fees are due in full 30 days prior to the date of arrival. If payment is not received, the credit card used to secure the reservation will be automatically charged for the balance of the stay.
• Reservation is not fully confirmed until a 25% deposit is received for the reservation dates requested. Payments can be made by check, VISA, MasterCard, and Discover Credit Cards. Failure to make payment when due will result in a cancellation of this agreement.
• If you should need a cancellation: If your rented property is rebooked for the same dates and prices, cancellations will receive a deposit refund, less the $35 cancellation fee and service charge of up to 6% of your reservation total. Cancellations made after your rental balance is due (60days for private homes, 30 days for resorts) will be charged for the full balance of their reservation if the reserved property cannot be filled for the same dates and prices.
Pontoon Boat, Bass Boat, Economy Fishing Boat, Paddle Board, and Kayak rentals are available through Hiller Vacation Homes. All reservation deposit and payment policies for Hiller Vacation Homes apply to watercraft rentals. See our "Marine Rentals" page for details.