The rustic and warm feeling of this beautiful lodge will give any visitors a stay that will leave you dying to come back and visit again. Hodge Podge Lodge sleeps up to 14 guests and is a family-friendly location. There are 2 buildings that make Hodge Podge Lodge. Newly remodeled and updated, you'll be sure to have all the comforts of home.
The main house of Hodge Podge Lodge offers 2 bedrooms with sleeping accommodations for 7. On the main level, there is a Full-size sleeper sofa, as well as a full-size bathroom. Both of the bedrooms are located on the upper level of the home. The first bedroom offers 2 Twin-size beds and an en suite half bathroom, while the second bedroom accommodates a Twin-size bed and a Full-size bed.
The barn is home to 2 additional bedrooms, both are on the upper level of the barn. One bedroom offers a Queen-size bed and a Twin-size bed. The second bedroom has 2 Twin-size beds and a Full-size bed. There is also a full bathroom on the upper level along with the two bedrooms for your convenience.
You can enjoy the Northwoods wildlife while sitting on the lake view deck in a beautiful cedar Adirondack chair, enjoying your morning coffee, or take a walk through the lovely surrounding woods to start your day.
Jet skiing, boating, water skiing, tubing, and swimming- no matter the activity, Big Sand Lake is great for all water recreation, and an added bonus- fishing is amazing! You can catch musky, northern, bass, walleye, crappie, and panfish right off of the pier! Hodge Podge Lodge is bound to please, as great memories are just waiting to be made! Come to the Northwoods and enjoy some relaxation and family fun.
*As of summer 2020, due to supply/labor shortages in the Northwoods, we will no longer be able to provide bath or beach towels for our guests. Please plan to bring towels for your stay!*
• 7-night minimum stays in Peak Season. *This property is Friday-Friday*
• 3-night minimum for most stays in off-season. Please contact us about the possibility of a 2-night stay.
• Number of renters shall not exceed occupancy without prior notice. Extra persons are $15/night or $75/week.
• This home is pet-friendly. There is a maximum of 2 dogs allowed. There is a $100/pet fee. Please pick up and dispose of anything left behind by your pet.
*If you bring a pet without notifying us and we find it there, there will be a minimum penalty charge of $50 in addition to the general $100 pet fee.*
• June, July, and August ("peak season") arrival time is any time after 4 PM, and departure time is 8 AM. In peak season we, sadly, cannot approve early arrivals or late departures.
• All other months ("off-season") arrival time is any time after 3 PM, and departure time is 9 AM.
• Reservation holder is responsible for the condition of their lodging unit (and/or their watercraft rental) upon their departure. Renter accepts all costs of liability and physical damages to themselves or others with any rental during the course of their reservation. A rental contract will come to you via email, a completed and signed rental contract is required to access the property.
• Reservation balances are considered due prior to your arrival. Reservation balances for private vacation homes are due in full 60 days prior to the arrival date. Resort reservation fees are due in full 30 days prior to the date of arrival. If payment is not received, the credit card used to secure the reservation will be automatically charged for the balance of the stay.
• Reservation is not fully confirmed until a 25% deposit is received for the reservation dates requested. Payments can be made by check, VISA, MasterCard, and Discover Credit Cards. Failure to make payment when due will result in a cancellation of this agreement.
• If you should need a cancellation: If your rented property is rebooked for the same dates and prices, cancellations will receive a deposit refund, less the $35 cancellation fee and service charge of up to 6% of your reservation total. Cancellations made after your rental balance is due (60days for private homes, 30 days for resorts) will be charged for the full balance of their reservation if the reserved property cannot be filled for the same dates and prices.
Pontoon Boat, Bass Boat, Economy Fishing Boat, Paddle Board, and Kayak rentals are available through Hiller Vacation Homes. All reservation deposit and payment policies for Hiller Vacation Homes apply to watercraft rentals. See our "Marine Rentals" page for details.