This gorgeous lakefront house boasts executive size and quality, yet provides the intimacy found in a beautiful Northwoods-style home. Deer Crossing provides plenty of space for the whole family with 4 bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms. Every room offers great views of the lake. The spacious tiled dining room with wrap-around glass windows even offers a beautiful lake view. Discover this magnificent 2300 Sq ft home and you will have stayed in one of the top showcase rental homes in the St. Germain area.
The great room features a wood-burning fireplace, 22’ cathedral ceilings, and glorious views of Little St Germain Lake. There is one bedroom on the main level, it is equipped with a Queen-sized bed.
The second level provides 3 additional bedrooms. The primary bedroom offers a lakeside balcony, an ensuite bath, and space for all of your clothes in the walk-in closets. One bedroom accommodates a Queen-sized bed and a bunk bed with Twin over Twin. The other bedroom offers two Full-sized beds.
A large lake view deck is accessed from both the great room and the dining room and allows for outside dining and seating for 10. Just off the deck, you're able to have a relaxing time around the firepit, while still taking advantage of the wonderful lake views at Deer Crossing.
Deer Crossing is located on the West bay of Little St. Germain Lake. Boasting over 950 acres, with 17 miles of shoreline, and two state-owned islands, you'll never get bored on Little St. Germain Lake.
Little St Germain lake offers numerous bays for fishing and boating opportunities. A public boat launch is located just half a mile from your pier. Unlock the treasures of Little Saint as you cast for Musky, Northern, Walleye, Bass, Crappie, and Panfish.
*As of summer 2020, due to supply/labor shortages in the Northwoods, we will no longer be able to provide bath or beach towels for our guests. Please plan to bring towels for your stay!*
• 7-night minimum stays in Peak Season. *This property is Saturday-Saturday*
• 3-night minimum for most stays in off-season. Please contact us about the possibility of a 2-night stay.
• Number of renters shall not exceed occupancy without prior notice. Extra persons are $15/night or $75/week.
• This home is NOT pet-friendly. If you bring a pet without notifying us and we find it there, there will be a minimum penalty charge of $50 in addition to the general $100 pet fee.
• June, July, and August ("peak season") arrival time is any time after 4 PM, and departure time is 8 AM. In peak season we, sadly, cannot approve early arrivals or late departures.
• All other months ("off-season") arrival time is any time after 3 PM, and departure time is 9 AM.
• Reservation holder is responsible for the condition of their lodging unit (and/or their watercraft rental) upon their departure. Renter accepts all costs of liability and physical damages to themselves or others with any rental during the course of their reservation. A rental contract will come to you via email, a completed and signed rental contract is required to access the property.
• Reservation balances are considered due prior to your arrival. Reservation balances for private vacation homes are due in full 60 days prior to the arrival date. Resort reservation fees are due in full 30 days prior to the date of arrival. If payment is not received, the credit card used to secure the reservation will be automatically charged for the balance of the stay.
• Reservation is not fully confirmed until a 25% deposit is received for the reservation dates requested. Payments can be made by check, VISA, MasterCard, and Discover Credit Cards. Failure to make payment when due will result in a cancellation of this agreement.
• If you should need a cancellation: If your rented property is rebooked for the same dates and prices, cancellations will receive a deposit refund, less the $35 cancellation fee and service charge of up to 6% of your reservation total. Cancellations made after your rental balance is due (60 days for private homes, 30 days for resorts) will be charged for the full balance of their reservation if the reserved property cannot be filled for the same dates and prices.
Pontoon Boat, Bass Boat, Economy Fishing Boat, Paddle Board, and Kayak rentals are available through Hiller Vacation Homes. All reservation deposit and payment policies for Hiller Vacation Homes apply to watercraft rentals. See our "Marine Rentals" page for details.