White Woods Cove
This 5000 sq. foot, 4 bedroom - 3 bath executive home is located on 500' of sandy frontage. Found lake is one of the nicest and best fishing lakes in the St. Germain area.
Enjoy our beautiful home for an incredible lakeside vacation. With an open concept kitchen, dining and living area, the "wall of windows" in the living room lets everyone enjoy the spectacular view of the lake along with the peaceful setting of the woods. This home has enough room for the whole family and more. White Woods Cove sleeps 14 in comfort.
Numerous amenities throughout. Wi-Fi, Direct TV, 2 Fireplaces, private pier, pool table, loaded kitchen, jetted bathtub, flat screen TVs, charcoal grill, deck, wooded lot, and superb frontage in a beautiful secluded cove.
Have fun swimming, tubing, jet skiing, canoeing, kayaking, paddle boarding,
boating, and fishing!
Get away from it all. Relax and enjoy White Woods Cove.
Found Lake is a 326-acre lake just 4 ½ miles north of St. Germain. The lake offers plenty of room for summer boating activities, and enjoys a reputation for great fishing. Crappies and bass are plentiful as well as a healthy population of Musky, Northern Pike, and Walleye. However, Found Lake maintains a bit of remoteness, making it much quieter than other well-known lakes in St. Germain. Simply put, Found Lake offers the fishing and boating activities you are looking for, yet there isn’t the overcrowding associated with other lakes.
*As of summer 2020, due to supply/labor shortages in the Northwoods, we will no longer be able to provide bath or beach towels for our guests. Please plan to bring towels for your stay!*
• 7-night minimum stays in Peak Season. *This property is Friday-Friday*
• 3-night minimum for most stays in off-season. Please contact us about the possibility of a 2-night stay.
• Number of renters shall not exceed occupancy without prior notice. Extra persons are $15/night or $75/week.
• This home is pet-friendly. There is a maximum of 2 dogs allowed. There is a $100/pet fee. Please pick up and dispose of anything left behind by your pet.
*If you bring a pet without notifying us and we find it there, there will be a minimum penalty charge of $50 in addition to the general $100 pet fee.*
• June, July, and August ("peak season") arrival time is any time after 4 PM, and departure time is 8 AM. In peak season we, sadly, cannot approve early arrivals or late departures.
• All other months ("off-season") arrival time is any time after 3 PM, and departure time is 9 AM.
• Reservation holder is responsible for the condition of their lodging unit (and/or their watercraft rental) upon their departure. Renter accepts all costs of liability and physical damages to themselves or others with any rental during the course of their reservation. A rental contract will come to you via email, a completed and signed rental contract is required to access the property.
• Reservation balances are considered due prior to your arrival. Reservation balances for private vacation homes are due in full 60 days prior to the arrival date. Resort reservation fees are due in full 30 days prior to the date of arrival. If payment is not received, the credit card used to secure the reservation will be automatically charged for the balance of the stay.
• Reservation is not fully confirmed until a 25% deposit is received for the reservation dates requested. Payments can be made by check, VISA, MasterCard, and Discover Credit Cards. Failure to make payment when due will result in a cancellation of this agreement.
• If you should need a cancellation: If your rented property is rebooked for the same dates and prices, cancellations will receive a deposit refund, less the $35 cancellation fee and service charge of up to 6% of your reservation total. Cancellations made after your rental balance is due (60days for private homes, 30 days for resorts) will be charged for the full balance of their reservation if the reserved property cannot be filled for the same dates and prices.
Pontoon Boat, Bass Boat, Economy Fishing Boat, Paddle Board, and Kayak rentals are available through Hiller Vacation Homes. All reservation deposit and payment policies for Hiller Vacation Homes apply to watercraft rentals. See our "Marine Rentals" page for details.