Escape to Northwoods to relax and unwind, “it’s Nature’s Way of retrieving you”! Located on the peaceful shores of Little Bearskin Lake, this magnificent log home has it all; beautiful lake views, modern amenities and the classic Northwoods accents that your vacation dreams are made of.
Nature’s Way has three bedrooms, 3 full baths and a cozy lower level with additional sleeping accommodations. The owner suite is conveniently located on the main level with cathedral ceilings and a private deck for romantic evenings looking at the stars above. Two additional bedrooms are on the main level, with a shared full bathroom.
This beautiful lake home welcomes guests into an open style living room, kitchen, and dining room; with sliding glass doors throughout, letting in warm natural light and marvelous lake views. The kitchen is a welcome place to entertain and has been fully appointed to dine in and entertain your guests throughout your stay.
The lower level is the perfect place to unwind with a cozy seating area and flat screen TV. A brand new, full bathroom is located in the lower level as well, making sure there is plenty of light and mirrors to get ready for a night out on the town. Fix up a few cocktails at the house and head out to the lake front to explore by kayak, row boat or canoe! Gather around the fire pit at night to roast smores and watch the deer, otter, and other wildlife as they casually wander and fly over the property.
Nature's Way has over 450' of frontage on a private peninsula of Little Bearskin Lake, an incredibly peaceful and serene setting on a fantastic fishing lake. Little Bearskin Lake is over 180 acres and known for clear water and great fishing. Planning a winter trip? Miles of snowmobile trails are just steps away from this property and ice fishing is the perfect way to spend the day on the lake before retiring in front of the glow of a warm fire
Vacationing in the Northwoods is fun for all ages! located within 10-15 minutes of downtown Minocqua, WI for all your shopping needs and within 20 minutes of the Chequamegon-Nicolet National Forest which offers over 650,000 acres of hiking and biking trails. Pinewood Country Club and Golf Course is just minutes from the property and two sets of clubs are available at the property to help you so get ready to Tee off and enjoy a round with your guests.
• 7-night minimum stays are required yearly for this home *This property is a Sunday-Sunday during the summer season.*
• Number of renters shall not exceed occupancy without prior notice. Extra persons are $15/night or $75/week.
• This home is hypoallergenic. No pets are allowed on the premises at any time.
• June, July, and August ("peak season") arrival time is any time after 4 PM, and departure time is 8 AM. In peak season we, sadly, cannot approve early arrivals or late departures.
• All other months ("off-season") arrival time is any time after 3 PM, and departure time is 9 AM.
• Reservation holder is responsible for the condition of their lodging unit (and/or their watercraft rental) upon their departure. Renter accepts all costs of liability and physical damages to themselves or others with any rental during the course of their reservation. A rental contract will come to you via email, a completed and signed rental contract is required to access the property.
• Reservation balances are considered due prior to your arrival. Reservation balances for private vacation homes are due in full 60 days prior to the arrival date. Resort reservation fees are due in full 30 days prior to the date of arrival. If payment is not received, the credit card used to secure the reservation will be automatically charged for the balance of the stay.
• Reservation is not fully confirmed until a 25% deposit is received for the reservation dates requested. Payments can be made by check, VISA, MasterCard, and Discover Credit Cards. Failure to make payment when due will result in a cancellation of this agreement.
• If you should need a cancellation: If your rented property is rebooked for the same dates and prices, cancellations will receive a deposit refund, less the $35 cancellation fee and service charge of up to 6% of your reservation total. Cancellations made after your rental balance is due (60days for private homes, 30 days for resorts) will be charged for the full balance of their reservation if the reserved property cannot be filled for the same dates and prices.
Pontoon Boat, Bass Boat, Economy Fishing Boat, Paddle Board, and Kayak rentals are available through Hiller Vacation Homes. All reservation deposit and payment policies for Hiller Vacation Homes apply to watercraft rentals. See our "Marine Rentals" page for details.