Welcome to Knotty Pines vacation home located on the sandy lakefront of Found Lake in St. Germain, Wisconsin. This beautiful 3 bedroom home features recent updates and added amenities to make your Northwoods vacation as carefree and memorable as possible. With warm knotty pine wood throughout, massive lake-facing windows, and kitchen skylights, you’ll be inspired by the bright, welcoming details of this vacation rental home.
The main level of the home has a stunningly designed kitchen with island seating and a dining area; both open to the main living room. The living room flows into an exquisite four-season porch with sweeping views of the lake; the perfect place for early morning coffee!
Relax and unwind in the home’s lower level, where entertaining and comfort are a guarantee! The lower living room has a walkout to the lakefront and a bar that looks out towards the lake. Enjoy some family rivalry playing dice at the bar or enjoy some laughs during a foosball competition. There is also a washer and dryer and a wet bar area with countertops to ensure you have everything you need to keep the family organized or entertained!
Head out onto the deck overlooking Found Lake while grilling under the sun, or cozy up along the lakefront fire pit to watch the stars sparkle in the Northwoods sky. A charcoal grill is provided, as well as ample seating around the fire pit for memorable story creations. The lakefront is level, large, and open for yard games and picnics.
Explore Found Lake from the property’s private pier or meander around the 326-acre lake in the rowboat provided for guest use. Found Lake is known for having great fishing with an abundant supply of panfish and bass along with plentiful numbers of musky, northern, and walleyes. The lake is also the perfect place to practice your standup paddleboard yoga or paddle along the shore searching for a glimpse at a bald eagle or majestic buck.
Summer isn’t the only season to travel to Knotty Pines! With over 500 miles of snowmobile trails and direct access to the trails from the home, the winter season is a constant adventure! Take a break from the trails to enjoy ice fishing, snowshoeing under the pine tree canopy, or feast at one of St. Germain’s classic supper clubs. Whatever you’re looking for, Knotty Pines is the perfect Northwoods destination for your next vacation.
*As of summer 2020, due to supply/labor shortages in the Northwoods, we will no longer be able to provide bath or beach towels for our guests. Please plan to bring towels for your stay!*
• 7-night minimum stays in Peak Season. *This property is Friday-Friday*
• 3-night minimum for most stays in off-season. Please contact us about the possibility of a 2-night stay.
• Number of renters shall not exceed occupancy without prior notice. Extra persons are $15/night or $75/week.
• This home is pet-friendly. There is a maximum of 2 dogs allowed. There is a $100/pet fee. Please pick up and dispose of anything left behind by your pet.
*If you bring a pet without notifying us and we find it there, there will be a minimum penalty charge of $50 in addition to the general $100 pet fee.*
• June, July, and August ("peak season") arrival time is any time after 4 PM, and departure time is 8 AM. In peak season we, sadly, cannot approve early arrivals or late departures.
• All other months ("off-season") arrival time is any time after 3 PM, and departure time is 9 AM.
• Reservation holder is responsible for the condition of their lodging unit (and/or their watercraft rental) upon their departure. Renter accepts all costs of liability and physical damages to themselves or others with any rental during the course of their reservation. A rental contract will come to you via email, a completed and signed rental contract is required to access the property.
• Reservation balances are considered due prior to your arrival. Reservation balances for private vacation homes are due in full 60 days prior to the arrival date. Resort reservation fees are due in full 30 days prior to the date of arrival. If payment is not received, the credit card used to secure the reservation will be automatically charged for the balance of the stay.
• Reservation is not fully confirmed until a 25% deposit is received for the reservation dates requested. Payments can be made by check, VISA, MasterCard, and Discover Credit Cards. Failure to make payment when due will result in a cancellation of this agreement.
• If you should need a cancellation: If your rented property is rebooked for the same dates and prices, cancellations will receive a deposit refund, less the $35 cancellation fee and service charge of up to 6% of your reservation total. Cancellations made after your rental balance is due (60days for private homes, 30 days for resorts) will be charged for the full balance of their reservation if the reserved property cannot be filled for the same dates and prices.
Pontoon Boat, Bass Boat, Economy Fishing Boat, Paddle Board, and Kayak rentals are available through Hiller Vacation Homes. All reservation deposit and payment policies for Hiller Vacation Homes apply to watercraft rentals. See our "Marine Rentals" page for details.