Escape to the Northwoods for a memorable, carefree vacation at Two Sisters Lakeside! This magnificent 5-bedroom home is the ultimate lake destination to explore, adventure, and unwind in comfort and simplicity. Located on the sandy shore of Two Sisters Lake and within steps of the snowmobile trail, every season has an adventure waiting around every corner!Two Sisters Lakeside welcomes guests into a bright, four-season style breezeway that connects with a cozy screen porch, a perfect space for an early morning coffee. Walk into the impeccably appointed kitchen and dining room, where everything you need to cook, entertain, and enjoy has been provided. The main level living room features a wood burning fireplace and exceptional lake views of Two Sisters Lake. Two bedrooms and two full bathrooms are also conveniently located on the main level.
Walk down to the lower level and you’re met with a relaxing living room that walks out to the lake front. A stylish vintage bar and card playing table will make evenings at Two Sisters Lakeside lively and sure to spark family or friend rivalry – don’t forget to add a game of darts to the competition. A bedroom, a full bath and a spacious laundry room add to the comforts of the lower level and are perfect for larger families.
The artist’s cottage is directly attached to the lower level and was the main portion of the home originally before the additions were added. With its own private bathroom, kitchen area and two bedrooms, privacy and quiet is the focus of this artsy space. Art supplies have been left for guests to discover their own creativity while on the dream vacation.
Two Sisters Lake is a massive 700+ Acres, with varying depths and known for excellent fishing, boating, and paddling. Take out one of the 4 kayaks, the rowboat or wade out to the swim platform to enjoy the cool water and sandy lake bottom. Just minutes from downtown Lake Tomahawk, enjoy the solitude of this lake home while just a short drive from everyday conveniences. Oneida County boasts over 1100+ miles of groomed snowmobile trails and is home to many state forests and natural areas.
*As of summer 2020, due to supply/labor shortages in the Northwoods, we will no longer be able to provide bath or beach towels for our guests. Please plan to bring towels for your stay!*
• 7-night minimum stays is required annually for this property. Please contact us about the possibility of a shorter stay.
• Number of renters shall not exceed occupancy without prior notice. Extra persons are $15/night or $75/week.
• This home is pet-friendly. There is a maximum of 2 dogs allowed. There is a $100/pet fee. Please pick up and dispose of anything left behind by your pet.
*If you bring a pet without notifying us and we find it there, there will be a minimum penalty charge of $50 in addition to the general $100 pet fee.*
• June, July, and August ("peak season") arrival time is any time after 4 PM, and departure time is 8 AM. In peak season we, sadly, cannot approve early arrivals or late departures.
• All other months ("off-season") arrival time is any time after 3 PM, and departure time is 9 AM.
• Reservation holder is responsible for the condition of their lodging unit (and/or their watercraft rental) upon their departure. Renter accepts all costs of liability and physical damages to themselves or others with any rental during the course of their reservation. A rental contract will come to you via email, a completed and signed rental contract is required to access the property.
• Reservation balances are considered due prior to your arrival. Reservation balances for private vacation homes are due in full 60 days prior to the arrival date. Resort reservation fees are due in full 30 days prior to the date of arrival. If payment is not received, the credit card used to secure the reservation will be automatically charged for the balance of the stay.
• Reservation is not fully confirmed until a 25% deposit is received for the reservation dates requested. Payments can be made by check, VISA, MasterCard, and Discover Credit Cards. Failure to make payment when due will result in a cancellation of this agreement.
• If you should need a cancellation: If your rented property is rebooked for the same dates and prices, cancellations will receive a deposit refund, less the $35 cancellation fee and service charge of up to 6% of your reservation total. Cancellations made after your rental balance is due (60days for private homes, 30 days for resorts) will be charged for the full balance of their reservation if the reserved property cannot be filled for the same dates and prices.
Pontoon Boat, Bass Boat, Economy Fishing Boat, Paddle Board, and Kayak rentals are available through Hiller Vacation Homes. All reservation deposit and payment policies for Hiller Vacation Homes apply to watercraft rentals. See our "Marine Rentals" page for details.