Welcome to Sunset Cove, the perfect retreat in the center of Wisconsin's scenic Northwoods. Located on the
sandy shores of Lost Lake in St. Germain, this home is the perfect destination for travelers looking to
indulge in a private, lakefront vacation surrounded by breathtaking views incuding nature's most
beautiful wildlife. Enjoy spectacular sunsets, create memories around the fire pit or cuddle up around
the fireplace in cooler seasons.
Sunset Cove provides unique seclusion, nestled between beautiful trees on each side tucked away from
surrounding lake homes. You cannot beat the location - a southwest facing bay where babbling Stella
creek meets the calming waves of Lost Lake. It provides a perfectly level, clear and safe space for
swimming and excellent fishing. Swans, ducks and bald eagles are all frequent visitors to this
impeccably manicured lakefront retreat.
This home has been perfectly appointed to provide all the conveniences of home in a pristine lakefront
setting. With floor to ceiling windows facing the lake, the kitchen and living areas at Sunset Cove are
bathed in warm, natural light. The kitchen features newer appliances and a charming pub table for
entertaining your family and friends. Both bedrooms are conveniently located off of the great room, the
master has one queen bed with the second bedroom providing a twin over twin bunkbed and a queen bed.
Lost Lake is 539 acres with a sandy-bottom and clear water known for excellent fishing and water sports of
all kinds. The property is surrounded by ATV and snowmobile trails, and is a popular fishing destination
with anglers reeling in a variety of species from panfish to Musky and Walleye. You can explore by
pontoon, canoe or fishing boat, paddle across the lake or swim right from the property. Lost Creek
connects Lost Lake to Big St. Germain Lake, kayaking and water enthusiasts will be overjoyed with the
possibilities! For our cold-weather friends, Sunset Cove is a coveted destination for ice fisherman with
great fishing right outside the back door of the property. Looking for more adventure? Explore over 500+
miles of snowmobile trails that connect right to the property for convenient access.
When it's time to refuel, enjoy the convenience of a lakefront bar and grill, Patti's Murmuring Waters, just
across the lake from the property. Want to get out and explore? Sunset Cove is 10 minutes from downtown
St. Germain, 15 minutes from the shops of quaint Eagle River, and 25 minutes from the infamous Minocqua.
The public boat launch is just minutes from the property by car or boat. Pontoons, fishing boats, kayaks and
paddle board rentals are available through Hiller Vacation Homes.
*As of summer 2020, due to supply/labor shortages in the Northwoods, we will no longer be able to provide bath or beach towels for our guests. Please plan to bring towels for your stay!*
• 7-night minimum stays in Peak Season. *This property is Friday-Friday*
• 3-night minimum for most stays in off-season. Please contact us about the possibility of a 2-night stay.
• Number of renters shall not exceed occupancy without prior notice. Extra persons are $15/night or $75/week.
• This home is pet-friendly. There is a maximum of 2 dogs allowed. There is a $100/pet fee. Please pick up and dispose of anything left behind by your pet.
*If you bring a pet without notifying us and we find it there, there will be a minimum penalty charge of $50 in addition to the general $100 pet fee.*
• June, July, and August ("peak season") arrival time is any time after 4 PM, and departure time is 8 AM. In peak season we, sadly, cannot approve early arrivals or late departures.
• All other months ("off-season") arrival time is any time after 3 PM, and departure time is 9 AM.
• Reservation holder is responsible for the condition of their lodging unit (and/or their watercraft rental) upon their departure. Renter accepts all costs of liability and physical damages to themselves or others with any rental during the course of their reservation. A rental contract will come to you via email, a completed and signed rental contract is required to access the property.
• Reservation balances are considered due prior to your arrival. Reservation balances for private vacation homes are due in full 60 days prior to the arrival date. Resort reservation fees are due in full 30 days prior to the date of arrival. If payment is not received, the credit card used to secure the reservation will be automatically charged for the balance of the stay.
• Reservation is not fully confirmed until a 25% deposit is received for the reservation dates requested. Payments can be made by check, VISA, MasterCard, and Discover Credit Cards. Failure to make payment when due will result in a cancellation of this agreement.
• If you should need a cancellation: If your rented property is rebooked for the same dates and prices, cancellations will receive a deposit refund, less the $35 cancellation fee and service charge of up to 6% of your reservation total. Cancellations made after your rental balance is due (60days for private homes, 30 days for resorts) will be charged for the full balance of their reservation if the reserved property cannot be filled for the same dates and prices.
Pontoon Boat, Bass Boat, Economy Fishing Boat, Paddle Board, and Kayak rentals are available through Hiller Vacation Homes. All reservation deposit and payment policies for Hiller Vacation Homes apply to watercraft rentals. See our "Marine Rentals" page for details.