Lost Paradise is truly a Northwoods paradise property with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. The park-like setting with a completely level lot with gorgeous rip rap sand beach with will keep you wanting to stay forever. Bring your own boat and put it on the boatlift provided. Lost Lake is an over 540-acre lake with a lakeside restaurant and bar with easy access to pull up to on the hot summer day or night. Our sand beach is perfect for a family who loves water activities.
With all living accommodations being on one level, this home has great accessibility. The first bedroom offers a Queen-size bed. The second and third bedrooms are perfectly decorated with Northwoods accents and each offers a twin-over-twin bunk bed and one solo twin bed. There is a full-size sleeper sofa provided for additional sleeping accommodations in the living room.
If you love wildlife, you can observe bald eagles soaring above the lake and whitetail deer drinking from the lake. Fish till your hearts content off our dock and you will never know if you will catch a muskie, northern, bass, walleye, or panfish. Lost Lake is an excellent fishing lake and you will never go away empty-handed. Lost Paradise is within 3-5 miles of 15 excellent restaurants. The nostalgic Northwoods town of St. Germain is 3.5 miles from our property.
Winter months are incredible at Lost Paradise and are a snowmobiler's fantasy. The snowmobile trail goes across Lost Lake right off the property. You connect to hundreds of miles of trails throughout northern Wisconsin. Ski Big Powderhorn in Michigan's upper peninsula within an hour's drive. Cross-country ski or snowshoe thru the marked trails right out of our property. Or just spend cozy Northwoods nights in this beautiful cabin. Lost paradise will keep you and your friends and family coming back for years to follow. We would love to accommodate you at Lost Paradise for your Northern Wisconsin Vacation.
*As of summer 2020, due to supply/labor shortages in the Northwoods, we will no longer be able to provide bath or beach towels for our guests. Please plan to bring towels for your stay!*
• 7-night minimum stays in Peak Season. *This property is Friday-Friday*
• 3-night minimum for most stays in off-season. Please contact us about the possibility of a 2-night stay.
• Number of renters shall not exceed occupancy without prior notice. Extra persons are $15/night or $75/week.
• This home is pet-friendly. There is a maximum of 2 dogs allowed. There is a $100/pet fee. Please pick up and dispose of anything left behind by your pet.
*If you bring a pet without notifying us and we find it there, there will be a minimum penalty charge of $50 in addition to the general $100 pet fee.*
• June, July, and August ("peak season") arrival time is any time after 4 PM, and departure time is 8 AM. In peak season we, sadly, cannot approve early arrivals or late departures.
• All other months ("off-season") arrival time is any time after 3 PM, and departure time is 9 AM.
• Reservation holder is responsible for the condition of their lodging unit (and/or their watercraft rental) upon their departure. Renter accepts all costs of liability and physical damages to themselves or others with any rental during the course of their reservation. A rental contract will come to you via email, a completed and signed rental contract is required to access the property.
• Reservation balances are considered due prior to your arrival. Reservation balances for private vacation homes are due in full 60 days prior to the arrival date. Resort reservation fees are due in full 30 days prior to the date of arrival. If payment is not received, the credit card used to secure the reservation will be automatically charged for the balance of the stay.
• Reservation is not fully confirmed until a 25% deposit is received for the reservation dates requested. Payments can be made by check, VISA, MasterCard, and Discover Credit Cards. Failure to make payment when due will result in a cancellation of this agreement.
• If you should need a cancellation: If your rented property is rebooked for the same dates and prices, cancellations will receive a deposit refund, less the $35 cancellation fee and service charge of up to 6% of your reservation total. Cancellations made after your rental balance is due (60days for private homes, 30 days for resorts) will be charged for the full balance of their reservation if the reserved property cannot be filled for the same dates and prices.
Pontoon Boat, Bass Boat, Economy Fishing Boat, Paddle Board, and Kayak rentals are available through Hiller Vacation Homes. All reservation deposit and payment policies for Hiller Vacation Homes apply to watercraft rentals. See our "Marine Rentals" page for details.