Welcome to Sunset Bay on Little Saint Germain Lake! Relax and unwind in comfort while enjoying scenic lake views and awe-inspiring wildlife right outside your door. This cozy cabin is the perfect destination for your Northwoods vacation.
Sunset Bay Retreat features an open concept living room and kitchen that are bathed in bright light by lake facing windows. The kitchen has been perfectly appointed with everything you’ll need to dine, entertain, and enjoy your meals right at the cabin. There are two bedrooms with a futon in the living room for additional sleeping accommodations.
The cabin’s deck is the perfect spot to start or end your vacation day! Cuddle up around the fire pit as you watch the night sky light up above you. A large picnic table and a charcoal grill have been provided to enjoy cookouts next to the lake. Cruise the lake by rowboat and explore one of the islands found in the lake’s many bays.
The lake frontage is sandy and is great for swimming! The private pier is an excellent place to take in the sunset, do a little fishing or enjoy your evening cocktail. Little St. Germain Lake is over 920 acres and is known for its fresh, spring fed water, good water clarity, and a healthy population of musky, bass, crappie, bluegill, northern pike, perch, and walleye. There are numerous eagle nests around the shore of the lake, watch as they skillfully dive for fish!
*As of summer 2020, due to supply/labor shortages in the Northwoods, we will no longer be able to provide bath or beach towels for our guests. Please plan to bring towels for your stay!*
• 7-night minimum stays in Peak Season. *This property is Friday-Friday*
• 3-night minimum for most stays in off-season. Please contact us about the possibility of a 2-night stay.
• Number of renters shall not exceed occupancy without prior notice. Extra persons are $15/night or $75/week.
• This home is NOT pet-friendly. If you bring a pet without notifying us and we find it there, there will be a minimum penalty charge of $50 in addition to the general $100 pet fee.
• June, July, and August ("peak season") arrival time is any time after 4 PM, and departure time is 8 AM. In peak season we, sadly, cannot approve early arrivals or late departures.
• All other months ("off-season") arrival time is any time after 3 PM, and departure time is 9 AM.
• Reservation holder is responsible for the condition of their lodging unit (and/or their watercraft rental) upon their departure. Renter accepts all costs of liability and physical damages to themselves or others with any rental during the course of their reservation. A rental contract will come to you via email, a completed and signed rental contract is required to access the property.
• Reservation balances are considered due prior to your arrival. Reservation balances for private vacation homes are due in full 60 days prior to the arrival date. Resort reservation fees are due in full 30 days prior to the date of arrival. If payment is not received, the credit card used to secure the reservation will be automatically charged for the balance of the stay.
• Reservation is not fully confirmed until a 25% deposit is received for the reservation dates requested. Payments can be made by check, VISA, MasterCard, and Discover Credit Cards. Failure to make payment when due will result in a cancellation of this agreement.
• If you should need a cancellation: If your rented property is rebooked for the same dates and prices, cancellations will receive a deposit refund, less the $35 cancellation fee and service charge of up to 6% of your reservation total. Cancellations made after your rental balance is due (60 days for private homes, 30 days for resorts) will be charged for the full balance of their reservation if the reserved property cannot be filled for the same dates and prices.
Pontoon Boat, Bass Boat, Economy Fishing Boat, Paddle Board, and Kayak rentals are available through Hiller Vacation Homes. All reservation deposit and payment policies for Hiller Vacation Homes apply to watercraft rentals. See our "Marine Rentals" page for details.