Uncle Bill's Lake House
Uncle Bill's Lake House is the perfect lakefront, Northwoods destination with updated amenities and awe-inspiring lake views. Come relax, explore and adventure on Little Saint Germain Lake.
The interior of the cabin is impeccably clean, comfortable, and inviting, with an open concept living room and kitchen. Large windows throughout the living room bring in natural light and fabulous scenery. Central air conditioning will keep you cool after a Northwoods adventure in the summer heat!
Uncle Bill's exterior areas are even more spectacular! You can enjoy the lake and outdoors from the home's large handicap-accessible deck that nearly wraps around the entire house. Relax and take in the starry night around the fire pit or at one of the picnic areas provided.
The property features a 60' dock with bench seating as well as a 28' floating patio. Try your luck fishing off the dock or go for a swim in the refreshing waters and sandy bottom lake frontage.
Little Saint Germain is one of the most popular fishing and recreational lakes in the Northwoods with over 950 acres to explore. Reel in a Bass, Pike or Walleye, or simply paddle through the pine sheltered bays of the lake to witness the soaring of eagles and glimpses of deer around the lakefront.
*As of summer 2020, due to supply/labor shortages in the Northwoods, we will no longer be able to provide bath or beach towels for our guests. Please plan to bring towels for your stay!*
• 7-night minimum stays in Peak Season. *This property is Friday-Friday*
• 3-night minimum for most stays in off-season. Please contact us about the possibility of a 2-night stay.
• Number of renters shall not exceed occupancy without prior notice. Extra persons are $15/night or $75/week.
• This home is NOT pet-friendly. If you bring a pet without notifying us and we find it there, there will be a minimum penalty charge of $50 in addition to the general $100 pet fee.
• June, July, and August ("peak season") arrival time is any time after 4 PM, and departure time is 8 AM. In peak season we, sadly, cannot approve early arrivals or late departures.
• All other months ("off-season") arrival time is any time after 3 PM, and departure time is 9 AM.
• Reservation holder is responsible for the condition of their lodging unit (and/or their watercraft rental) upon their departure. Renter accepts all costs of liability and physical damages to themselves or others with any rental during the course of their reservation. A rental contract will come to you via email, a completed and signed rental contract is required to access the property.
• Reservation balances are considered due prior to your arrival. Reservation balances for private vacation homes are due in full 60 days prior to the arrival date. Resort reservation fees are due in full 30 days prior to the date of arrival. If payment is not received, the credit card used to secure the reservation will be automatically charged for the balance of the stay.
• Reservation is not fully confirmed until a 25% deposit is received for the reservation dates requested. Payments can be made by check, VISA, MasterCard, and Discover Credit Cards. Failure to make payment when due will result in a cancellation of this agreement.
• If you should need a cancellation: If your rented property is rebooked for the same dates and prices, cancellations will receive a deposit refund, less the $35 cancellation fee and service charge of up to 6% of your reservation total. Cancellations made after your rental balance is due (60 days for private homes, 30 days for resorts) will be charged for the full balance of their reservation if the reserved property cannot be filled for the same dates and prices.
Pontoon Boat, Bass Boat, Economy Fishing Boat, Paddle Board, and Kayak rentals are available through Hiller Vacation Homes. All reservation deposit and payment policies for Hiller Vacation Homes apply to watercraft rentals. See our "Marine Rentals" page for details.