Welcome to Pickerel Shores Vacation Home in Wisconsin’s idyllic Northwoods setting. Embrace lake life comfortably in this immaculate 4 bedroom home with a cozy four-season porch. With space for the entire family and all the amenities of home, vacationing at Pickerel Shores is the perfect, care-free destination!
Pickerel Shores features a unique floorplan with charming old-world details that embrace the rustic lake setting of the Northwoods. The house is a ranch style with all four bedrooms conveniently located on the main level, bathed in natural light, spread out for additional privacy. There are two full bathrooms, one on each level, making the home perfect for larger groups or extended family trips.
The lower level has been designed for entertaining and fun! Relax around the TV or cozy up to the custom-made bar to enjoy a cold beverage after a long day boating Pickerel Lake. Additional sleeping accommodations have been added to the lower level to help your family spread out and take advantage of the spacious floor plan.
While it’s difficult not to want to enjoy the cozy interior, Pickerel Shores is best enjoyed around one of the two fire pits at the property, on the deck looking towards the lake, or fishing from the private dock. The property’s frontage is incredibly unique with a private lookout hill on the lakeside to enjoy and utilize for star-gazing at night!
Pickerel Lake is a beautiful 270-acre lake in Vilas County, known for excellent fishing of musky, panfish, bass, pike, and walleye. Fed by the Pickerel Creek on the north side of the lake, there is a plethora of scenic exploration to enjoy while fishing, paddling, or boating around the lake. Take a moment to look overhead where eagles are known to soar and often make nests around the lake’s frontage.
*As of summer 2020, due to supply/labor shortages in the Northwoods, we will no longer be able to provide bath or beach towels for our guests. Please plan to bring towels for your stay!*
• 7-night minimum stays in Peak Season. *This property is Sunday-Sunday*
• 3-night minimum for most stays in off-season. Please contact us about the possibility of a 2-night stay.
• Number of renters shall not exceed occupancy without prior notice. Extra persons are $15/night or $75/week.
• This home is NOT pet-friendly. If you bring a pet without notifying us and we find it there, there will be a minimum penalty charge of $50 in addition to the general $100 pet fee.
• June, July, and August ("peak season") arrival time is any time after 4 PM, and departure time is 8 AM. In peak season we, sadly, cannot approve early arrivals or late departures.
• All other months ("off-season") arrival time is any time after 3 PM, and departure time is 9 AM.
• Reservation holder is responsible for the condition of their lodging unit (and/or their watercraft rental) upon their departure. Renter accepts all costs of liability and physical damages to themselves or others with any rental during the course of their reservation. A rental contract will come to you via email, a completed and signed rental contract is required to access the property.
• Reservation balances are considered due prior to your arrival. Reservation balances for private vacation homes are due in full 60 days prior to the arrival date. Resort reservation fees are due in full 30 days prior to the date of arrival. If payment is not received, the credit card used to secure the reservation will be automatically charged for the balance of the stay.
• Reservation is not fully confirmed until a 25% deposit is received for the reservation dates requested. Payments can be made by check, VISA, MasterCard, and Discover Credit Cards. Failure to make payment when due will result in a cancellation of this agreement.
• If you should need a cancellation: If your rented property is rebooked for the same dates and prices, cancellations will receive a deposit refund, less the $35 cancellation fee and service charge of up to 6% of your reservation total. Cancellations made after your rental balance is due (60 days for private homes, 30 days for resorts) will be charged for the full balance of their reservation if the reserved property cannot be filled for the same dates and prices.
Pontoon Boat, Bass Boat, Economy Fishing Boat, Paddle Board, and Kayak rentals are available through Hiller Vacation Homes. All reservation deposit and payment policies for Hiller Vacation Homes apply to watercraft rentals. See our "Marine Rentals" page for details.