Welcome to Bears Den Too, a cozy 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom cabin in St. Germain, Wisconsin. This adorable vacation home is draped in the warm glow of rich Northwoods accents and natural light. The kitchen and living room open to a cathedral-style ceiling and relaxing views of the river right out the patio door. The master
bedroom and bath are located conveniently on the main level, right off of the living room, and face the river.
The second bedroom, with a full bed, is also located on the main level across from the second full bathroom. A washer and clothes dryer is conveniently located on the main level.
The loft looks over the living room and offers additional sleeping accommodations for two people. Each
bedroom and the loft have a television and quality linens and bedding. The kitchen area is fully appointed with
everything you'll need to prepare and serve meals for the entirety of your vacation. Wind down at night around
the outdoor fire pit and listen to the steady flow of the river just feet away.
Bears Den Too is located on the West shore of Little Saint Germain River, with access by boat to Little Saint
German Lake through South Bay. With a level riverfront yard and a private pier, Bears Den Too is the perfect
escape to enjoy boating, paddling, and fishing. With 2 kayaks, provided, you can get out on the water right away to explore the lake and wildlife peaking out from the shore. Need to rent a watercraft for your stay? Hiller Vacation Homes has a fleet of pontoon boats, fishing boats, kayaks, and standup paddleboards that can be delivered directly to your vacation rental!
Winter season offers just as much fun with over 500 miles of groomed snowmobile trails in Vilas County and a
plethora of other trails for hiking, snowshoeing, and fat-tire mountain biking. Winter events like the annual
Snowmobile Radar Run or Adult Pond Hockey Championships are conveniently nearby, and holiday sleigh rides in Eagle River is a memorable way to enjoy winter with your family.
*As of summer 2020, due to supply/labor shortages in the Northwoods, we will no longer be able to provide bath or beach towels for our guests. Please plan to bring towels for your stay!*
• 7-night minimum stays in Peak Season. *This property is Friday-Friday*
• 3-night minimum for most stays in off-season. Please contact us about the possibility of a 2-night stay.
• Number of renters shall not exceed occupancy without prior notice. Extra persons are $15/night or $75/week.
• This home is pet-friendly. There is a maximum of 2 dogs allowed. There is a $100/pet fee. Please pick up and dispose of anything left behind by your pet.
*If you bring a pet without notifying us and we find it there, there will be a minimum penalty charge of $50 in addition to the general $100 pet fee.*
• June, July, and August ("peak season") arrival time is any time after 4 PM, and departure time is 8 AM. In peak season we, sadly, cannot approve early arrivals or late departures.
• All other months ("off-season") arrival time is any time after 3 PM, and departure time is 9 AM.
• Reservation holder is responsible for the condition of their lodging unit (and/or their watercraft rental) upon their departure. Renter accepts all costs of liability and physical damages to themselves or others with any rental during the course of their reservation. A rental contract will come to you via email, a completed and signed rental contract is required to access the property.
• Reservation balances are considered due prior to your arrival. Reservation balances for private vacation homes are due in full 60 days prior to the arrival date. Resort reservation fees are due in full 30 days prior to the date of arrival. If payment is not received, the credit card used to secure the reservation will be automatically charged for the balance of the stay.
• Reservation is not fully confirmed until a 25% deposit is received for the reservation dates requested. Payments can be made by check, VISA, MasterCard, and Discover Credit Cards. Failure to make payment when due will result in a cancellation of this agreement.
• If you should need a cancellation: If your rented property is rebooked for the same dates and prices, cancellations will receive a deposit refund, less the $35 cancellation fee and service charge of up to 6% of your reservation total. Cancellations made after your rental balance is due (60days for private homes, 30 days for resorts) will be charged for the full balance of their reservation if the reserved property cannot be filled for the same dates and prices.
Pontoon Boat, Bass Boat, Economy Fishing Boat, Paddle Board, and Kayak rentals are available through Hiller Vacation Homes. All reservation deposit and payment policies for Hiller Vacation Homes apply to watercraft rentals. See our "Marine Rentals" page for details.