Cash, Personal checks, and Travelers’ checks preferred;
MasterCard, Visa and Discover accepted.
Travel Agency Fees
If you booked one of our units through an online travel agency, you will have paid more for your reservation than you would have if you booked directly through Hiller Vacation Homes. We are promoted through many online travel agencies and if you contact us through them or book through one of them, Hiller Vacation Homes is legally obligated to pay them a commission on any unit you choose to book. Because of this fact, for your first reservation these fees are unavoidable, but for any future reservation, please contact us directly to save some money!
Reservation holder is responsible for the full payment for the entire rental period described in their itinerary. Reservation balances for private vacation homes are due in full 60 days prior to the arrival date. Resort reservation fees are due in full 30 days prior to the date of arrival. If payment is not received, the credit card used to secure the reservation will be automatically charged for the balance of the stay.
Reservation is not confirmed until a deposit is received for the reservation dates requested. Payments can be made by check, VISA, MasterCard and Discover Credit Cards. Failure to make payment when due will result in a cancellation of this agreement..
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations will receive a deposit refund less the service charge if your unit or boat is re-rented for the same dates and prices. Your balance is considered due prior to your arrival date, cancellations made after your rental deposit is paid in full will be charged for the full balance of their reservation if the reservation cannot be filled for the same dates and prices. For this reason, we recommend travel insurance to protect your investment in your vacation, especially for groups of three or more cottages. We do not refund for early departures or acts of God if a storm takes out the power to a rental unit.
Vacation Rental Insurance has been made available with your reservation. Vacation Rental Insurance provides coverage for prepaid, nonrefundable expenses due to certain unforeseeable circumstances that may jeopardize your vacation investment and force you to incur unplanned expenses. We strongly recommend you purchase this valuable protection. Separate terms and conditions apply, read your Description of Coverage/Policy carefully and contact CSA at (866) 999-4018 with coverage questions. Travel Insurance is not available to tenants residing in the states of Pennsylvania, New York and Hawaii.
**Reservation dates during the winter season that encounter snowmobile trail conditions we deem un-ridable or trails closed by the state or county, can use their reservation deposit on future reservations through the winter season of the following year. Exceptions made for trail conditions are made no more than 72 hours prior to the guest’s arrival.
- Three night minimum for most stays.
PLEASE CALL FOR THE POSSIBILITY OF A TWO NIGHT RENTAL.
- Check-in time is 3:00 PM; Check-out time is 8:00 AM in summer season. Spring, Fall, and Winter check out is at 9:00 AM. Early arrivals or late departures can sometimes be arranged. Hiller Vacation Homes prides itself on the cleanliness and appearance of our properties. We have a minimal amount of time to run cleaning crews through to accomplish this task. Early check-ins and late check-outs can severly disrupt this process. We ask that everyone be respectful and courteous of our cleaning and inspection process.
Check in time is anytime after 3 P.M. Early check-ins may be authorized only by Hiller Vacation Homes the day before your arrival if conditions allow. If guests enter premises prior to inspection time and the cleaning/inspection process is disrupted, there will be a minimum $100 early check in fee charged to the credit card on file. Checkout time is 9 A.M. Later Checkout times may be arranged one day prior to your departure date but only if specifically granted by Hiller Vacation Homes. If guests have not fully vacated the property by the checkout time and the cleaning/inspection process is disrupted, a $50 per quarter hour late checkout fee will be charged to the credit card on file.
- Please call to arrange “after hour” arrivals.
- Balance of rental is due upon arrival.
- Credit Card on file may be used for damage deposit/excessive cleaning fee not to exceed $3000.00 for any lodging unit and another $3000.00 for any boat or watercraft rental. Reservation holder is responsible for the condition of their lodging unit (and/or boat/watercraft rental) upon departure. Renter accepts all costs of liability and physical damages to themselves or others with any boat, motor, cottage or home rentals during the course of this reservation. Number of renters will not exceed Party Size.
Extra persons are charged $ 15.00 per night or $ 75.00 per week
All rates subject to 10% state and local tax.
Cash, Personal checks or travelers’ checks preferred
MasterCard, Visa, and Discover accepted
Some units are pet friendly for a $100 fee per pet. Check with us for more information about pets. If you bring a pet without letting us know about it and we find it, there will be a minimum of a $50 penalty charged in addition to the $100 pet fee.
Items left behind in rental units will be mailed back to guests with a minimum $30 shipping and handling fee.