Unwind, explore, and escape into the Northwoods of Wisconsin at Wonka Retreat, located on the infamous Three Lakes Chain of lakes! This immaculate 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home has all the warmth, space and conveniences needed to make your vacation memorable in any season.
Wonka Retreat has been perfectly appointed to provide you with all of the comforts of home while on vacation. Two separate living areas provides spacious common areas to enjoy after a long day of adventure on the lake. Cozy up near the electric fireplace on a cool fall night, or sip cocktails on the deck with a sweeping view of the lake below.Enjoy miles of trails throughout Oneida and Vilas County for scenic hiking, snowmobile adventures or fat tire biking. Paddle Little Fork Lake and get a glimpse of Eagles soaring overhead. Cast your sites on reeling in a prize catch, fishing right off of the dock or throuhout the lake chain system. Little Fork Lake is one of 28 lakes within the Eagle River/Three Lakes chain of fresh-water lakes, the largest in the world! Little Fork by itself is a masive 336 Acres, known for boating recration and great fishing including Musky, Bass and Walleye.
Traveling in winter? Wonka Retreat is right on the snowmobile trail for easy connection to over 1100 miles of trail in Oneida County and another 500+ miles of groomed trails in Vilas County, just north of the cabin. Enjoy a more relaxed vacation snowshowing the lake or exploring the many supper clubs and shops in Three Lakes, Eagle River and Minocqua.
*As of summer 2020, due to supply/labor shortages in the Northwoods, we will no longer be able to provide bath or beach towels for our guests. Please plan to bring towels for your stay!*
• 7-night minimum stays yearly - Sunday to Sunday reservations required during June, July and August.
• Number of renters shall not exceed occupancy without prior notice. Extra persons are $15/night or $75/week.
• This home is NOT pet-friendly. If you bring a pet without notifying us and we find it there, there will be a minimum penalty charge of $50 in addition to the general $100 pet fee.
• June, July, and August ("peak season") arrival time is any time after 4 PM, and departure time is 8 AM. In peak season we, sadly, cannot approve early arrivals or late departures.
• All other months ("off-season") arrival time is any time after 3 PM, and departure time is 9 AM.
• Reservation holder is responsible for the condition of their lodging unit (and/or their watercraft rental) upon their departure. Renter accepts all costs of liability and physical damages to themselves or others with any rental during the course of their reservation. A rental contract will come to you via email, a completed and signed rental contract is required to access the property.
• Reservation balances are considered due prior to your arrival. Reservation balances for private vacation homes are due in full 60 days prior to the arrival date. Resort reservation fees are due in full 30 days prior to the date of arrival. If payment is not received, the credit card used to secure the reservation will be automatically charged for the balance of the stay.
• Reservation is not fully confirmed until a 25% deposit is received for the reservation dates requested. Payments can be made by check, VISA, MasterCard, and Discover Credit Cards. Failure to make payment when due will result in a cancellation of this agreement.
• If you should need a cancellation: If your rented property is rebooked for the same dates and prices, cancellations will receive a deposit refund, less the $35 cancellation fee and service charge of up to 6% of your reservation total. Cancellations made after your rental balance is due (60 days for private homes, 30 days for resorts) will be charged for the full balance of their reservation if the reserved property cannot be filled for the same dates and prices.
Pontoon Boat, Bass Boat, Economy Fishing Boat, Paddle Board, and Kayak rentals are available through Hiller Vacation Homes. All reservation deposit and payment policies for Hiller Vacation Homes apply to watercraft rentals. See our "Marine Rentals" page for details.