Welcome to The Waters Edge vacation home on the shore of Clawson Lake in Minocqua, Wisconsin. This fabulous house is the perfect destination to escape north and get away from it all in comfort and style in any season! With modern luxuries and a peaceful setting, The Waters Edge has it all!
The Waters Edge welcomes guests into an open-style kitchen and dining room that flows into the great room towards the lake. The kitchen is appointed for every occasion and is perfect for entertaining your guests after a day exploring the lake. Lake views and the pine tree canopy are the perfect setting while entertaining your friends and family. The lower level has another living room with a foosball and an exit to the lake front. A full bedroom, full bath and second laundry room are also located downstairs.
Three additional bedrooms and three full bathrooms complete the home on the upper two levels with plenty of sleeping accommodation for all your guests. The owner suite has an attached bath and amazing natural light.
Wander outdoors towards the lake and enjoy multiple sitting areas under the starry Northwoods sky. A fire pit on the lake front is a great space to enjoy and make memories roasting smores. Kayaks have been provided to make getting out on the water easy and care-free. Clawson Lake is private and restricts watercraft motors, so you’ll enjoy the entire lake peacefully.
Located in Minocqua just minutes from downtown and next to the Waters of Minocqua, The Waters Edge is the perfect destination to enjoy the Northwoods and explore all of the restaurants and shops downtown! Northern Waters Distillery is just across the lake and can be easily walked to for a sample of your favorite craft cocktail.
Winter adventures at The Waters Edge can bring all sorts of relaxation or adventure. With over 800 miles of groomed snowmobile trails, and some of the best ice fishing around, there is always something to do and explore in Wisconsin’s Northwoods!
*As of summer 2020, due to supply/labor shortages in the Northwoods, we will no longer be able to provide bath or beach towels for our guests. Please plan to bring towels for your stay!*
• 7-night minimum stays in Peak Season. *This property is Sunday-Sunday*
• 7-night minimum for stays in off-season with no specific check-in/check-out day.
• Number of renters shall not exceed occupancy without prior notice. Extra persons are $15/night or $75/week.
• This home is dog friendly, with a 2 dog maximum. Pet fees are $100/per pet.
*If you bring a pet without notifying us and we find it there, there will be a minimum penalty charge of $150 in addition to the general $100 pet fee.*
• June, July, and August ("peak season") arrival time is any time after 4 PM, and departure time is 8 AM. In peak season we, sadly, cannot approve early arrivals or late departures.
• All other months ("off-season") arrival time is any time after 3 PM, and departure time is 9 AM.
• Reservation holder is responsible for the condition of their lodging unit (and/or their watercraft rental) upon their departure. Renter accepts all costs of liability and physical damages to themselves or others with any rental during the course of their reservation. A rental contract will come to you via email, a completed and signed rental contract is required to access the property.
• Reservation balances are considered due prior to your arrival. Reservation balances for private vacation homes are due in full 60 days prior to the arrival date. Resort reservation fees are due in full 30 days prior to the date of arrival. If payment is not received, the credit card used to secure the reservation will be automatically charged for the balance of the stay.
• Reservation is not fully confirmed until a 25% deposit is received for the reservation dates requested. Payments can be made by check, VISA, MasterCard, and Discover Credit Cards. Failure to make payment when due will result in a cancellation of this agreement.
• If you should need a cancellation: If your rented property is rebooked for the same dates and prices, cancellations will receive a deposit refund, less the $35 cancellation fee and service charge of up to 6% of your reservation total. Cancellations made after your rental balance is due (60days for private homes, 30 days for resorts) will be charged for the full balance of their reservation if the reserved property cannot be filled for the same dates and prices.
Pontoon Boat, Bass Boat, Economy Fishing Boat, Paddle Board, and Kayak rentals are available through Hiller Vacation Homes. All reservation deposit and payment policies for Hiller Vacation Homes apply to watercraft rentals. See our "Marine Rentals" page for details.