Welcome to Up Nort’ Retreat, where Northwoods cabin life meets modern amenities and comfort! This gorgeous, perfectly appointed home is an outdoor enthusiast’s dream location in every season. Located on the southeast side of North Twin Lake, this is the perfect destination for travelers looking to get away and still be a short drive away from Eagle River and Minocqua.
Up Nort’ Retreat welcomes guests into a perfectly appointed kitchen and dining room with vista views of the lakefront and all the modern amenities of your home kitchen. Walk into the great room with vaulted ceilings, rustic décor, and a splash of the great outdoors throughout.
The master bedroom is conveniently located on the main level, boasting a king-sized bed, a spacious walk-in closet, and an en suite bathroom shared with the main level. Two of the three bedrooms are located on the lower level, with a full bath separating them. The first bedroom in the lower level has a queen, equipped with a TV and DVD player making it perfect for movies in bed. Enjoy gorgeous views of North Twin Lake from the second bedroom in the lower level. This room is home to two king-sized beds and a full-sized sleeper sofa.
Relax on the covered patio facing the backyard while you grill or enjoy cocktail hour with your family and friends. Enjoy campfires around the fire pit, or head down to the waterfront for some water adventures and explorations.
The property has a private pier on North Twin Lake, with plenty of space for your watercraft. North Twin Lake is part of 2,871 Acres of serene Northwoods beauty and excellent fishing, crystal clear water, and firm lake bottom. Prefer winter adventures? Vilas County is home to over 500 miles of snowmobile trails and connects with trails throughout Oneida County for an additional 1100 miles of groomed, public trails! Come explore the winter snowmobile trails or fish from the private pier, you are guaranteed to find fun in all seasons!
*As of summer 2020, due to supply/labor shortages in the Northwoods, we will no longer be able to provide bath or beach towels for our guests. Please plan to bring towels for your stay!*
• 7-night minimum stays in Peak Season. *This property is Sunday-Sunday*
• 3-night minimum for most stays in off-season. Please contact us about the possibility of a 2-night stay.
• Number of renters shall not exceed occupancy without prior notice. Extra persons are $15/night or $75/week.
• This home is pet-friendly. There is a maximum of 2 dogs allowed. There is a $100/pet fee. Please pick up and dispose of anything left behind by your pet.
*If you bring a pet without notifying us and we find it there, there will be a minimum penalty charge of $50 in addition to the general $100 pet fee.*
• June, July, and August ("peak season") arrival time is any time after 4 PM, and departure time is 8 AM. In peak season we, sadly, cannot approve early arrivals or late departures.
• All other months ("off-season") arrival time is any time after 3 PM, and departure time is 9 AM.
• Reservation holder is responsible for the condition of their lodging unit (and/or their watercraft rental) upon their departure. Renter accepts all costs of liability and physical damages to themselves or others with any rental during the course of their reservation. A rental contract will come to you via email, a completed and signed rental contract is required to access the property.
• Reservation balances are considered due prior to your arrival. Reservation balances for private vacation homes are due in full 60 days prior to the arrival date. Resort reservation fees are due in full 30 days prior to the date of arrival. If payment is not received, the credit card used to secure the reservation will be automatically charged for the balance of the stay.
• Reservation is not fully confirmed until a 25% deposit is received for the reservation dates requested. Payments can be made by check, VISA, MasterCard, and Discover Credit Cards. Failure to make payment when due will result in a cancellation of this agreement.
• If you should need a cancellation: If your rented property is rebooked for the same dates and prices, cancellations will receive a deposit refund, less the $35 cancellation fee and service charge of up to 6% of your reservation total. Cancellations made after your rental balance is due (60days for private homes, 30 days for resorts) will be charged for the full balance of their reservation if the reserved property cannot be filled for the same dates and prices.
Pontoon Boat, Bass Boat, Economy Fishing Boat, Paddle Board, and Kayak rentals are available through Hiller Vacation Homes. All reservation deposit and payment policies for Hiller Vacation Homes apply to watercraft rentals. See our "Marine Rentals" page for details.