Sunrise on Clear Water
Escape to the Northwoods in comfort and style at Sunrise on Clear Water on Whitefish Lake, located in just outside of Minocqua, Wisconsin. Vacation under the picturesque pine tree canopy on a crystal clear, spring fed lake in this beautiful 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home. With direct access to snowmobile, ATV and bike trails, there’s an adventure to be found in every season at Sunrise on Clear Water!
This home features an open concept living room, kitchen and dining room with sweeping cathedral ceilings and massive lake facing windows. Beautiful Northwoods accents and a wood burning stove complete the compelling, quintessential up north vibe you’ll feel immediately after arriving.
Two bedrooms are conveniently located on the main level with a full bathroom. The loft above is a cozy space with additional sleeping accommodation with four twin beds. A game table in the loft is a great space to work from “home” or play a board game after exploring the great outdoors. Relax after a long day paddling the lake in the cool lower-level living room. With wireless internet and a number of games provided you can keep the whole family entertained!
Sunrise on Clearwater’s private lake frontage is great for fishing right off of the private dock while you watch for Eagles overhead. Cruise the lake by canoe, row boat, kayak or boat, and peer through the clear water at the fish below. Whitefish Lake is a 200 acre lake with a mostly sand bottom and an abundance of fish species to reel in.
Come explore during the winter months to enjoy the winter sports the Northwoods are known for! Snowshoeing and fat tire biking trails surround the area, and the snowmobile trail connects directly from the property to over 1000+ miles of snowmobile trail adventures!
*As of summer 2020, due to supply/labor shortages in the Northwoods, we will no longer be able to provide bath or beach towels for our guests. Please plan to bring towels for your stay!*
• 7-night minimum stays in Peak Season. *This property is Sunday-Sunday*
• 3-night minimum for most stays in off-season. Please contact us about the possibility of a 2-night stay.
• Number of renters shall not exceed occupancy without prior notice. Extra persons are $15/night or $75/week.
• This home is pet-friendly, with a two dog maximum. If you bring a pet without notifying us, there will be a minimum penalty charge of $50 in addition to the general $100 pet fee.
• June, July, and August ("peak season") arrival time is any time after 4 PM, and departure time is 8 AM. In peak season we, sadly, cannot approve early arrivals or late departures.
• All other months ("off-season") arrival time is any time after 3 PM, and departure time is 9 AM.
• Reservation holder is responsible for the condition of their lodging unit (and/or their watercraft rental) upon their departure. Renter accepts all costs of liability and physical damages to themselves or others with any rental during the course of their reservation. A rental contract will come to you via email, a completed and signed rental contract is required to access the property.
• Reservation balances are considered due prior to your arrival. Reservation balances for private vacation homes are due in full 60 days prior to the arrival date. Resort reservation fees are due in full 30 days prior to the date of arrival. If payment is not received, the credit card used to secure the reservation will be automatically charged for the balance of the stay.
• Reservation is not fully confirmed until a 25% deposit is received for the reservation dates requested. Payments can be made by check, VISA, MasterCard, and Discover Credit Cards. Failure to make payment when due will result in a cancellation of this agreement.
• If you should need a cancellation: If your rented property is rebooked for the same dates and prices, cancellations will receive a deposit refund, less the $35 cancellation fee and service charge of up to 6% of your reservation total. Cancellations made after your rental balance is due (60 days for private homes, 30 days for resorts) will be charged for the full balance of their reservation if the reserved property cannot be filled for the same dates and prices.
Pontoon Boat, Bass Boat, Economy Fishing Boat, Paddle Board, and Kayak rentals are available through Hiller Vacation Homes. All reservation deposit and payment policies for Hiller Vacation Homes apply to watercraft rentals. See our "Marine Rentals" page for details.