“Ruffin It” – an affectionate play on words for this premium Northwood’s cabin is a modern, professionally designed and decorated luxury cabin. Originally built in the 1930’s, “Ruffin It” has been subtly designed to fit within its surroundings and maintain the distinct charm and character of Pinehurst Resort.
With hardwood flooring throughout, generous bathrooms with your choice of either a soaking tub or walk in shower, granite counter tops, cathedral ceilings, full stainless steel kitchen with dishwasher, automatic gas fireplace, wireless internet and of course, the best view of the water imaginable.
Offering accommodation for up to 6 people, in the form of three bedrooms and two bathrooms. “Ruffin It” comes equipped with everything you’ll need to relax during your stay including premium mattresses and a well supplied kitchen.
Located within Pinehurst Resort, “Ruffin It” is nestled within the Red Pines of Little St. Germain’s West Bay. West Bay is “The” Bay on Little Saint, with spring fed water, good water clarity, exceptional fishing and water sports. In addition Pinehurst Resort offers a level sandy beach, generous shared piers, swim raft and campfire pit.
For those in need of accommodation for more than 6 people, next door you’ll find our take on a modern Northwood’s fishing cabin, “Northern Comfort”. Newly remodeled, “Northern Comfort” offers two bedrooms and one bath. While smaller than “Ruffin It”, Northern Comfort offers it’s own premium experience, well suited for extra guests, smaller families or a fishing retreat.
*As of summer 2020, due to supply/labor shortages in the Northwoods, we will no longer be able to provide bath or beach towels for our guests. Please plan to bring towels for your stay!*
• 7-night minimum stays in Peak Season. *This property is Saturday-Saturday*
• 3-night minimum for most stays in off-season. Please contact us about the possibility of a 2-night stay.
• Number of renters shall not exceed occupancy without prior notice. Extra persons are $15/night or $75/week.
• This home is NOT pet-friendly. If you bring a pet without notifying us and we find it there, there will be a minimum penalty charge of $50 in addition to the general $100 pet fee.
• June, July, and August ("peak season") arrival time is any time after 4 PM, and departure time is 8 AM. In peak season we, sadly, cannot approve early arrivals or late departures.
• All other months ("off-season") arrival time is any time after 3 PM, and departure time is 9 AM.
• Reservation holder is responsible for the condition of their lodging unit (and/or their watercraft rental) upon their departure. Renter accepts all costs of liability and physical damages to themselves or others with any rental during the course of their reservation. A rental contract will come to you via email, a completed and signed rental contract is required to access the property.
• Reservation balances are considered due prior to your arrival. Reservation balances for private vacation homes are due in full 60 days prior to the arrival date. Resort reservation fees are due in full 30 days prior to the date of arrival. If payment is not received, the credit card used to secure the reservation will be automatically charged for the balance of the stay.
• Reservation is not fully confirmed until a 25% deposit is received for the reservation dates requested. Payments can be made by check, VISA, MasterCard, and Discover Credit Cards. Failure to make payment when due will result in a cancellation of this agreement.
• If you should need a cancellation: If your rented property is rebooked for the same dates and prices, cancellations will receive a deposit refund, less the $35 cancellation fee and service charge of up to 6% of your reservation total. Cancellations made after your rental balance is due (60 days for private homes, 30 days for resorts) will be charged for the full balance of their reservation if the reserved property cannot be filled for the same dates and prices.
Pontoon Boat, Bass Boat, Economy Fishing Boat, Paddle Board, and Kayak rentals are available through Hiller Vacation Homes. All reservation deposit and payment policies for Hiller Vacation Homes apply to watercraft rentals. See our "Marine Rentals" page for details.