“Northern Comfort” – is our take on a modern Northwoods cabin experience, perfect for a fishing retreat, small families, or extra guests from our larger cabin next door – “Ruffin It”. Newly remodeled, “Northern Comfort” is a premium Northwoods experience.
Offering accommodation for four people in the form of two bedrooms and one bathroom, “Northern Comfort” comes equipped with everything you’ll need to relax during your stay; including a new tile bathroom with a full-size tub and shower, well supplied stainless steel kitchen, comfortable living room with oversize sofa, 48” LED Television, wireless internet, great access to the lake and of course, a stunning view of Little Saint Germain lake.
Located within Pinehurst Resort, “Northern Comfort” is nestled within the Red Pines of Little St. Germain’s West Bay. West Bay is “The” Bay on Little Saint, with spring-fed water, good water clarity, exceptional fishing, and water sports. In addition, Pinehurst Resort offers a level sandy beach, generously shared piers, swim raft, and campfire pit.
*As of summer 2020, due to supply/labor shortages in the Northwoods, we will no longer be able to provide bath or beach towels for our guests. Please plan to bring towels for your stay!*
• 7-night minimum stays in Peak Season. *This property is Saturday-Saturday*
• 3-night minimum for most stays in off-season. Please contact us about the possibility of a 2-night stay.
• Number of renters shall not exceed occupancy without prior notice. Extra persons are $15/night or $75/week.
• This home is NOT pet-friendly. If you bring a pet without notifying us and we find it there, there will be a minimum penalty charge of $50 in addition to the general $100 pet fee.
• June, July, and August ("peak season") arrival time is any time after 4 PM, and departure time is 8 AM. In peak season we, sadly, cannot approve early arrivals or late departures.
• All other months ("off-season") arrival time is any time after 3 PM, and departure time is 9 AM.
• Reservation holder is responsible for the condition of their lodging unit (and/or their watercraft rental) upon their departure. Renter accepts all costs of liability and physical damages to themselves or others with any rental during the course of their reservation. A rental contract will come to you via email, a completed and signed rental contract is required to access the property.
• Reservation balances are considered due prior to your arrival. Reservation balances for private vacation homes are due in full 60 days prior to the arrival date. Resort reservation fees are due in full 30 days prior to the date of arrival. If payment is not received, the credit card used to secure the reservation will be automatically charged for the balance of the stay.
• Reservation is not fully confirmed until a 25% deposit is received for the reservation dates requested. Payments can be made by check, VISA, MasterCard, and Discover Credit Cards. Failure to make payment when due will result in a cancellation of this agreement.
• If you should need a cancellation: If your rented property is rebooked for the same dates and prices, cancellations will receive a deposit refund, less the $35 cancellation fee and service charge of up to 6% of your reservation total. Cancellations made after your rental balance is due (60 days for private homes, 30 days for resorts) will be charged for the full balance of their reservation if the reserved property cannot be filled for the same dates and prices.
Pontoon Boat, Bass Boat, Economy Fishing Boat, Paddle Board, and Kayak rentals are available through Hiller Vacation Homes. All reservation deposit and payment policies for Hiller Vacation Homes apply to watercraft rentals. See our "Marine Rentals" page for details.