North Twin Getaway
Escape to the Northwoods for a lake vacation with all of the comforts and luxuries of home at North Twin Getaway. This beautiful, private home has three bedrooms, amazing lake views and tons of common area space to enjoy and make memories with your family and friends.
North Twin Getaway welcomes guests into a bright living room and dining room area that’s bathed in light from large, lake facing bay windows. Catch a glimpse of eagles flying over the lake and through the pine tree canopy while you wine and dine through the evening! The kitchen just off the dining area is perfectly appointed with everything you need to entertain your guests in comfort and modernity!
With two levels to spread out in, North Bay Getaway is great for families! Two bedrooms and a full bath are conveniently located on the main level with another bedroom and ¾ bath on the lower level. The main level owner suite is the epitome of tranquility with lake views that make waking up on vacation a little easier. The other main level bedroom has a full bed and two extra long twin beds. The lower level with the remaining bedroom also has a large sitting area and a wet bar for a cool cocktail hour after a day on the lake. The lower level walks out to the lake front, and has amazing natural light from large picture windows.
North Twin Lake is a massive 2871 acres with deep waters and excellent fishing. The lake is a favorite for water enthusiasts of all kinds and is known for it's crystal clear water and firm lake bottom. A row boat is provided to help you explore the lake and test your fishing abilities!
Traveling in the winter season is also a recommended experience in Wisconsin’s’ Northwoods. North Twin Getaway is located right on the infamous snowmobile trails of Vilas County, with over 500+ miles of groomed trail to explore. Ice fishing, snowshoeing and fat tire biking are also great ways to explore the miles of state and national forest surrounding the area.
*As of summer 2020, due to supply/labor shortages in the Northwoods, we will no longer be able to provide bath or beach towels for our guests. Please plan to bring towels for your stay!*
• 7-night minimum stays in Peak Season. *This property is Sunday-Sunday*
• 3-night minimum for most stays in off-season. Please contact us about the possibility of a 2-night stay.
• Number of renters shall not exceed occupancy without prior notice. Extra persons are $15/night or $75/week.
• This home is pet-friendly. There is a maximum of 2 dogs allowed. There is a $100/pet fee. Please pick up and dispose of anything left behind by your pet.
*If you bring a pet without notifying us and we find it there, there will be a minimum penalty charge of $50 in addition to the general $100 pet fee.*
• June, July, and August ("peak season") arrival time is any time after 4 PM, and departure time is 8 AM. In peak season we, sadly, cannot approve early arrivals or late departures.
• All other months ("off-season") arrival time is any time after 3 PM, and departure time is 9 AM.
• Reservation holder is responsible for the condition of their lodging unit (and/or their watercraft rental) upon their departure. Renter accepts all costs of liability and physical damages to themselves or others with any rental during the course of their reservation. A rental contract will come to you via email, a completed and signed rental contract is required to access the property.
• Reservation balances are considered due prior to your arrival. Reservation balances for private vacation homes are due in full 60 days prior to the arrival date. Resort reservation fees are due in full 30 days prior to the date of arrival. If payment is not received, the credit card used to secure the reservation will be automatically charged for the balance of the stay.
• Reservation is not fully confirmed until a 25% deposit is received for the reservation dates requested. Payments can be made by check, VISA, MasterCard, and Discover Credit Cards. Failure to make payment when due will result in a cancellation of this agreement.
• If you should need a cancellation: If your rented property is rebooked for the same dates and prices, cancellations will receive a deposit refund, less the $35 cancellation fee and service charge of up to 6% of your reservation total. Cancellations made after your rental balance is due (60days for private homes, 30 days for resorts) will be charged for the full balance of their reservation if the reserved property cannot be filled for the same dates and prices.
Pontoon Boat, Bass Boat, Economy Fishing Boat, Paddle Board, and Kayak rentals are available through Hiller Vacation Homes. All reservation deposit and payment policies for Hiller Vacation Homes apply to watercraft rentals. See our "Marine Rentals" page for details.