Loon Crest Lane Retreat
Welcome to Loon Crest Lane Retreat, a cozy 3 bedroom home on the shore of Catfish Lake, minutes from downtown Eagle River. Loon Crest is a ranch-style property that features a screened porch that spans the entire length of the house, facing the lake. Enjoy your morning coffee or evening cocktail on the porch, or under the stars around the lakefront campfire, this house makes it easy to enjoy nature without compromising comfort!
Loon Crest Lane Retreat is the perfect Northwoods destination to enjoy a lake-front vacation in comfort and style. The property has over 150 feet of private frontage on Catfish lake, one of the 28 lakes that makes up the Eagle River chain of lakes. Catfish Lake is known for excellent fishing, a sandy lake bottom, and almost 1000 acres to explore and enjoy!
Catfish Lake is a renowned fishing destination for walleye, musky, bass, and pike. The chain of lakes is also a mecca of water sports and boating. Enjoy the lakes by kayak, or rent a pontoon to see how many lakes you can enjoy during your stay - either way, Hiller Vacation Homes can easily help you with your watercraft rental.
Pontoon Boat, Bass Boat, Economy Fishing Boat, Paddle Board, and Kayak rentals are available through Hiller Vacation Homes. All reservation deposit and payment policies for Hiller Vacation Homes apply to watercraft rentals. See our "Marine Rentals" page for details.
*As of summer 2020, due to supply/labor shortages in the Northwoods, we will no longer be able to provide bath or beach towels for our guests. Please plan to bring towels for your stay!*
• 7-night minimum stays in Peak Season. *This property is Friday-Friday*
• 3-night minimum for most stays in off-season. Please contact us about the possibility of a 2-night stay.
• Number of renters shall not exceed occupancy without prior notice. Extra persons are $15/night or $75/week.
This property is not pet friendly. *If you bring a pet without notifying us and we find it there, there will be a minimum penalty charge of $50 in addition to the general $100 pet fee.*
• June, July, and August ("peak season") arrival time is any time after 4 PM, and departure time is 8 AM. In peak season we, sadly, cannot approve early arrivals or late departures.
• All other months ("off-season") arrival time is any time after 3 PM, and departure time is 9 AM.
• Reservation holder is responsible for the condition of their lodging unit (and/or their watercraft rental) upon their departure. Renter accepts all costs of liability and physical damages to themselves or others with any rental during the course of their reservation. A rental contract will come to you via email, a completed and signed rental contract is required to access the property.
• Reservation balances are considered due prior to your arrival. Reservation balances for private vacation homes are due in full 60 days prior to the arrival date. Resort reservation fees are due in full 30 days prior to the date of arrival. If payment is not received, the credit card used to secure the reservation will be automatically charged for the balance of the stay.
• Reservation is not fully confirmed until a 25% deposit is received for the reservation dates requested. Payments can be made by check, VISA, MasterCard, and Discover Credit Cards. Failure to make payment when due will result in a cancellation of this agreement.
• If you should need a cancellation: If your rented property is rebooked for the same dates and prices, cancellations will receive a deposit refund, less the $35 cancellation fee and service charge of up to 6% of your reservation total. Cancellations made after your rental balance is due (60days for private homes, 30 days for resorts) will be charged for the full balance of their reservation if the reserved property cannot be filled for the same dates and prices.