Happy Camp'r is the perfect destination for a lakeside adventure or peaceful vacation in Wisconsin's Northwoods in any season. Step outside to over 200’ of lakefront on Wind Pudding Lake, or cruise through the pine tree canopy on ATV, snowmobile, or bike, the trails never seem to end! Happy Camp’r is located just 15 minutes from downtown Minocqua and some of the best supper clubs, restaurants, and shops in northern Wisconsin.
Happy Camp'r is a spacious 2-bedroom, 1 bathroom home featuring an open concept living room and kitchen. The home is bright, clean, and perfectly curated to help you have a carefree vacation in this home away from home. The primary bedroom has been updated with new furniture and a queen bed, creating a cozy, lake facing retreat at the end of the day. The second bedroom has two twin beds, also with new mattresses and furnishings.
Happy Camp’rs kitchen has been perfectly appointed to offer all the necessities of your home kitchen. Working from your vacation rental is a breeze with speedy wireless internet and plenty of workspace in the kitchen and living room to spread and complete your work. Enjoy your morning coffee on the deck or evening cocktails around the firepit as the stars shine brightly in the Northwoods sky. The private dock is the perfect place to cast and reel in a fish and create lifelong memories with your family and friends.
Wind Pudding Lake is a gorgeous 180 acre lake surrounded by the Wind Pudding Lake Sate Natural Preserve. Known for excellent fishing and a diverse shoreline of paper birch and white pine forest, there is a plethora of wildlife to enjoy and explore. Paddle the lake by kayak and enjoy sights of loons, great blue heron and giant eagles soaring overhead.
*As of summer 2020, due to supply/labor shortages in the Northwoods, we will no longer be able to provide bath or beach towels for our guests. Please plan to bring towels for your stay!*
• 7-night minimum stays in Peak Season. *This property is Sunday-Sunday*
• 6-night minimum for most stays in off-season. Please contact us about the possibility of a shorter stay.
• Number of renters shall not exceed occupancy without prior notice. Extra persons are $15/night or $75/week.
• This home is pet-friendly. If you bring a pet without notifying us and we find it there, there will be a minimum penalty charge of $50 in addition to the general $100 pet fee.
• June, July, and August ("peak season") arrival time is any time after 4 PM, and departure time is 8 AM. In peak season we, sadly, cannot approve early arrivals or late departures.
• All other months ("off-season") arrival time is any time after 3 PM, and departure time is 9 AM.
• Reservation holder is responsible for the condition of their lodging unit (and/or their watercraft rental) upon their departure. Renter accepts all costs of liability and physical damages to themselves or others with any rental during the course of their reservation. A rental contract will come to you via email, a completed and signed rental contract is required to access the property.
• Reservation balances are considered due prior to your arrival. Reservation balances for private vacation homes are due in full 60 days prior to the arrival date. Resort reservation fees are due in full 30 days prior to the date of arrival. If payment is not received, the credit card used to secure the reservation will be automatically charged for the balance of the stay.
• Reservation is not fully confirmed until a 25% deposit is received for the reservation dates requested. Payments can be made by check, VISA, MasterCard, and Discover Credit Cards. Failure to make payment when due will result in a cancellation of this agreement.
• If you should need a cancellation: If your rented property is rebooked for the same dates and prices, cancellations will receive a deposit refund, less the $35 cancellation fee and service charge of up to 6% of your reservation total. Cancellations made after your rental balance is due (60 days for private homes, 30 days for resorts) will be charged for the full balance of their reservation if the reserved property cannot be filled for the same dates and prices.
Pontoon Boat, Bass Boat, Economy Fishing Boat, Paddle Board, and Kayak rentals are available through Hiller Vacation Homes. All reservation deposit and payment policies for Hiller Vacation Homes apply to watercraft rentals. See our "Marine Rentals" page for details.