Relax and take in the peaceful surroundings along the shores of Booth Lake. This immaculate lake front ranch home has everything that you'll need to make unforgettable memories with family and friends that will last a lifetime.
With 4 bedrooms, 2 baths and plenty of common area space to come together and entertain, Cozy Grove Hideaway is the perfect location for family vacations or week long adventures with your closest friends. Take in the views from a large, shaded deck or cozy up in the living room around the fireplace; no matter the weather or occasion, you're sure to enjoy this beautiful lake home! Don't forget that your four legged friend is welcome on and will absolutely enjoy an adventure to the Northwoods!
The idyllic setting of Wisconsin's Northwoods is beautiful in all 4 seasons. You can wet a line fishing or enjoy water sports and recreation galore. Porcupine Point provides guests with easy access to miles of snowmobile trails, minutes from Minocqua's gorgeous Winter Park and is just a short 7 minute drive from Lake of the Torches Casino!
Book now to enjoy a memorable and adventurous vacation at Cozy Grove Hideaway.
*As of summer 2020, due to supply/labor shortages in the Northwoods, we will no longer be able to provide bath or beach towels for our guests. Please plan to bring towels for your stay!*
• 7-night minimum stays in Peak Season. *This property is Sunday-Sunday*
• 7-night minimum for stays in off-season with no specific check-in/check-out day.
• Number of renters shall not exceed occupancy without prior notice. Extra persons are $15/night or $75/week.
• This home is does not allow pets of any kind.
*If you bring a pet without notifying us and we find it there, there will be a minimum penalty charge of $50 in addition to the general $100 pet fee.*
• June, July, and August ("peak season") arrival time is any time after 4 PM, and departure time is 8 AM. In peak season we, sadly, cannot approve early arrivals or late departures.
• All other months ("off-season") arrival time is any time after 3 PM, and departure time is 9 AM.
• Reservation holder is responsible for the condition of their lodging unit (and/or their watercraft rental) upon their departure. Renter accepts all costs of liability and physical damages to themselves or others with any rental during the course of their reservation. A rental contract will come to you via email, a completed and signed rental contract is required to access the property.
• Reservation balances are considered due prior to your arrival. Reservation balances for private vacation homes are due in full 60 days prior to the arrival date. Resort reservation fees are due in full 30 days prior to the date of arrival. If payment is not received, the credit card used to secure the reservation will be automatically charged for the balance of the stay.
• Reservation is not fully confirmed until a 25% deposit is received for the reservation dates requested. Payments can be made by check, VISA, MasterCard, and Discover Credit Cards. Failure to make payment when due will result in a cancellation of this agreement.
• If you should need a cancellation: If your rented property is rebooked for the same dates and prices, cancellations will receive a deposit refund, less the $35 cancellation fee and service charge of up to 6% of your reservation total. Cancellations made after your rental balance is due (60days for private homes, 30 days for resorts) will be charged for the full balance of their reservation if the reserved property cannot be filled for the same dates and prices.
Pontoon Boat, Bass Boat, Economy Fishing Boat, Paddle Board, and Kayak rentals are available through Hiller Vacation Homes. All reservation deposit and payment policies for Hiller Vacation Homes apply to watercraft rentals. See our "Marine Rentals" page for details.