The Northwoods are calling and Cooper's Cabin is the perfect destination! The property features 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths, perfect for a group or family of up to 8 guests. Enjoy all of the conveniences of home while taking in the breathtaking views of Rice Lake.
Cooper’s Cabin welcomes you into an open-style living room and kitchen that’s been carefully appointed with everything you’ll need to dine in and entertain. The owner suite has an attached bathroom for extra privacy and a romantic jetted tub to unwind after a long day on the lake. A bedroom with dual bunk beds provides a whimsical and camp-like space for younger travelers!
With an expansive, level frontage and a gradual sloping sand bottom, you’ll never have to leave the cabin to enjoy the best of lake life in the Northwoods. Enjoy your own private pier, fishing right off the dock is fun for the entire family! Sit under the stars beside the large fire pit, grill on the deck, and enjoy the peaceful calm of the Northwoods.
Rice Lake is a quiet, 80-acre lake known for great musky, panfish, and walleye fishing. Explore the lake by kayak or paddleboard to catch glimpses of eagles soaring above.
Located in Vilas County, home of over 500 miles of renowned snowmobile trails, enjoy the many perks of the cabin’s location by snowmobiling directly from the property, or being minutes from snowmobile rental facilities. Downtown Eagle River and the town of St. Germain are both just a short drive away to explore the local shops, restaurants, and pubs!
*As of summer 2020, due to supply/labor shortages in the Northwoods, we will no longer be able to provide bath or beach towels for our guests. Please plan to bring towels for your stay!*
• 7-night minimum stays in Peak Season. *This property is Sunday-Sunday*
• 3-night minimum for most stays in off-season. Please contact us about the possibility of a 2-night stay.
• Number of renters shall not exceed occupancy without prior notice. Extra persons are $15/night or $75/week.
• This home is NOT pet-friendly. If you bring a pet without notifying us and we find it there, there will be a minimum penalty charge of $50 in addition to the general $100 pet fee.
• June, July, and August ("peak season") arrival time is any time after 4 PM, and departure time is 8 AM. In peak season we, sadly, cannot approve early arrivals or late departures.
• All other months ("off-season") arrival time is any time after 3 PM, and departure time is 9 AM.
• Reservation holder is responsible for the condition of their lodging unit (and/or their watercraft rental) upon their departure. Renter accepts all costs of liability and physical damages to themselves or others with any rental during the course of their reservation. A rental contract will come to you via email, a completed and signed rental contract is required to access the property.
• Reservation balances are considered due prior to your arrival. Reservation balances for private vacation homes are due in full 60 days prior to the arrival date. Resort reservation fees are due in full 30 days prior to the date of arrival. If payment is not received, the credit card used to secure the reservation will be automatically charged for the balance of the stay.
• Reservation is not fully confirmed until a 25% deposit is received for the reservation dates requested. Payments can be made by check, VISA, MasterCard, and Discover Credit Cards. Failure to make payment when due will result in a cancellation of this agreement.
• If you should need a cancellation: If your rented property is rebooked for the same dates and prices, cancellations will receive a deposit refund, less the $35 cancellation fee and service charge of up to 6% of your reservation total. Cancellations made after your rental balance is due (60 days for private homes, 30 days for resorts) will be charged for the full balance of their reservation if the reserved property cannot be filled for the same dates and prices.
Pontoon Boat, Bass Boat, Economy Fishing Boat, Paddle Board, and Kayak rentals are available through Hiller Vacation Homes. All reservation deposit and payment policies for Hiller Vacation Homes apply to watercraft rentals. See our "Marine Rentals" page for details.