Andy Lee's Bearskin Cabin
Andy Lee’s Bearskin Cabin has everything you’ll need to experience a memorable, carefree vacation in Wisconsin’s Northwoods. With over 230’ of lake frontage and direct access to snowmobile trails, there is an adventure waiting in every season!
Andy Lee’s is the perfect blend of natural elements and modern updates with a log home exterior and romantic tongue & groove accents throughout the lower level. Natural light spills into the home’s living room, dining room and kitchen; offering views of the gorgeous pines and an array of wildlife that surround the home. Enjoy a natural, wood burning fire around the field stone fireplace after an exciting day adventuring the areas lakes, trails and sites. A cozy screened porch facing the lake provides a perfect place to enjoy the scenic views protected from the elements.
The upper level of the home has three spacious bedrooms, one with a private balcony, perfect for early morning relaxation watching Eagles soaring overhead. Each floor has been perfectly curated and designed for comfort including a full bathroom on each level for your guest’s convenience.
Relax on the boat house deck, shaded by the pine tree canopy while you watch the kids swim or enjoy cocktail hour with your family and friends. The private peir is perfect for multiple watercraft or to fish right from the dock after a day exploring the lake. Or gather around the fire pit to warm up in the evenings under the Northwood starlit sky.
Bearskin Lake is a 400+ Acre Lake known for excellent fishing, full recreation boating and amazing scenic views. The public boat launch is conveniently located just a few minutes north of the cabin, and the snowmobile and ATV/UTV trails are accessible right from the cabin! Andy Lee’s is just a short drive away from Lake Tomahawk, Minocqua, and Rhinelander; home to some of the best supper clubs in the Midwest! Grab an old fashion, a hearty dinner with your family or some Minocqua Popcorn to take home to your friends.
*As of summer 2020, due to supply/labor shortages in the Northwoods, we will no longer be able to provide bath or beach towels for our guests. Please plan to bring towels for your stay!*
• 7-night minimum stays in Peak Season. *This property is Sunday-Sunday*
• 3-night minimum for most stays in off-season. Please contact us about the possibility of a 2-night stay.
• Number of renters shall not exceed occupancy without prior notice. Extra persons are $15/night or $75/week.
• This home is not pet-friendly.
*If you bring a pet without notifying us, there will be a minimum penalty charge of $100 in addition to the general $100 pet fee. Additional cleaning charges may apply.*
• June, July, and August ("peak season") arrival time is any time after 4 PM, and departure time is 8 AM. In peak season we, sadly, cannot approve early arrivals or late departures.
• All other months ("off-season") arrival time is any time after 3 PM, and departure time is 9 AM.
• Reservation holder is responsible for the condition of their lodging unit (and/or their watercraft rental) upon their departure. Renter accepts all costs of liability and physical damages to themselves or others with any rental during the course of their reservation. A rental contract will come to you via email, a completed and signed rental contract is required to access the property.
• Reservation balances are considered due prior to your arrival. Reservation balances for private vacation homes are due in full 60 days prior to the arrival date. Resort reservation fees are due in full 30 days prior to the date of arrival. If payment is not received, the credit card used to secure the reservation will be automatically charged for the balance of the stay.
• Reservation is not fully confirmed until a 25% deposit is received for the reservation dates requested. Payments can be made by check, VISA, MasterCard, and Discover Credit Cards. Failure to make payment when due will result in a cancellation of this agreement.
• If you should need a cancellation: If your rented property is rebooked for the same dates and prices, cancellations will receive a deposit refund, less the $35 cancellation fee and service charge of up to 6% of your reservation total. Cancellations made after your rental balance is due (60days for private homes, 30 days for resorts) will be charged for the full balance of their reservation if the reserved property cannot be filled for the same dates and prices.
Pontoon Boat, Bass Boat, Economy Fishing Boat, Paddle Board, and Kayak rentals are available through Hiller Vacation Homes. All reservation deposit and payment policies for Hiller Vacation Homes apply to watercraft rentals. See our "Marine Rentals" page for details.