Cash, Personal checks, and Travelers’ checks preferred;
MasterCard, Visa and Discover accepted.
Travel Agency Fees
If you booked one of our units through an online travel agency, you will have paid more for your reservation than you would have if you booked directly through Hiller Vacation Homes. We are promoted through many online travel agencies and if you contact us through them or book through one of them, Hiller Vacation Homes is legally obligated to pay them a commission on any unit you choose to book. Because of this fact, for your first reservation these fees are unavoidable, but for any future reservation, please contact us directly to save some money!
A deposit should be made as soon as you make a reservation. We will only hold your reservation for a brief time without a deposit. A one night’s rental deposit is required for daily rentals.
Reservations between September 1 – May 31:
A 25% deposit is required for weekly reservations or a one-night deposit is due for daily reservations. Your balance is considered due 30 days prior to your arrival date, and payable upon arrival, i.e., cancellations within 30 days of arrival will be charged for the full balance of their reservation if the reservation cannot be filled for the same dates and prices. For this reason we recommend travel insurance to protect your investment in your vacation, especially for groups of three or more cottages. We do not refund for early departures or acts of God if a storm takes out the power to a rental unit. For cancellation notices more than 30 days prior to arrival, we will refund your deposit less a minimum $35 service charge. Cancellations with less than 30 days notice will receive a deposit refund less the service charge if we can re-rent your unit or boat for the same dates and prices.
Reservations between June 1 – August 31:
A 25% deposit is required. Cancellations will receive a deposit refund less the service charge if your unit or boat is re-rented for the same dates and prices. Your balance is considered due 60 days prior to your arrival date, and payable upon arrival, i.e., cancellations within 60 days of arrival will be charged for the full balance of their reservation if the reservation cannot be filled for the same dates and prices. For this reason we recommend travel insurance to protect your investment in your vacation, especially for groups of three or more cottages. We do not refund for early departures or acts of God if a storm takes out the power to a rental unit.
- Three night minimum for most stays.
PLEASE CALL FOR THE POSSIBILITY OF A TWO NIGHT RENTAL.
- Check-in time is 3:00 PM; Check-out time is 8:00 AM in summer season. Spring, Fall, and Winter check out is at 9:00 AM. Early arrivals or late departures can sometimes be arranged. Hiller Vacation Homes prides itself on the cleanliness and appearance of our properties. We have a minimal amount of time to run cleaning crews through to accomplish this task. Early check-ins and late check-outs can severly disrupt this process. We ask that everyone be respectful and courteous of our cleaning and inspection process.
Check in time is anytime after 3 P.M. Early check-ins may be authorized only by Hiller Vacation Homes the day before your arrival if conditions allow. If guests enter premises prior to inspection time and the cleaning/inspection process is disrupted, there will be a minimum $100 early check in fee charged to the credit card on file. Checkout time is 9 A.M. Later Checkout times may be arranged one day prior to your departure date but only if specifically granted by Hiller Vacation Homes. If guests have not fully vacated the property by the checkout time and the cleaning/inspection process is disrupted, a $50 per quarter hour late checkout fee will be charged to the credit card on file.
- Please call to arrange “after hour” arrivals.
- Balance of rental is due upon arrival.
- Credit Card on file may be used for damage deposit/excessive cleaning fee not to exceed $3000.00 for any lodging unit and another $3000.00 for any boat or watercraft rental. Reservation holder is responsible for the condition of their lodging unit (and/or boat/watercraft rental) upon departure. Renter accepts all costs of liability and physical damages to themselves or others with any boat, motor, cottage or home rentals during the course of this reservation. Number of renters will not exceed Party Size.
Extra persons are charged $ 15.00 per night or $ 75.00 per week
All rates subject to 10% state and local tax.
Cash, Personal checks or travelers’ checks preferred
MasterCard, Visa, and Discover accepted
Some units are pet friendly for a $100 fee per pet. Check with us for more information about pets. If you bring a pet without letting us know about it and we find it, there will be a minimum of a $50 penalty charged in addition to the $100 pet fee.
Items left behind in rental units will be mailed back to guests with a minimum $30 shipping and handling fee.